Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Thank you for the kind words and the high praise, I'm really glad that you are inspired by that build, it holds a special place in my heart. [...]
Honestly, from its beauty, I ought to have known this build was inspired by real tragedy. I am sorry, but also impressed that you were able to channel those feelings into something so grand, and that you went so far as to share the magnificent result.

If I ever have something worthy of showing off, I'll let you know. XD

Glass Spires - with two valid NPC houses. Nighttime view and UP&DA version can be found in the thumbnails below:

14.20 Glass Spires.png

Daytime view:

14.21 Glass Spires Day.png

14.22 Glass Spires Night.png <o> 14.23 Glass Spires RAW.png

I found an interesting picture regarding roofs that can be used in either Terraria or Minecraft. I thought you and others would be interested to see it.

... ....
Yes, I saw it when you posted it on reddit - upvoted it on the spot, as is deserved of every great tutorial 🤘 Well done m8, well done indeed 😎

Modified Dungeon entrance - I tried to preserve the natural theme as much as possible (green bricks, skulls and bones). Dungeon point preserved and intact i.e. cultists will spawn without issues. Roof is completely actuated, so it can be used for a Skeletron Arena (with slight modifications, of course):

Capture 2023-03-25 20_44_16.png

As usual, night view and unpainted & de-actuated version can be seen in the thumbnails below:

Capture 2023-03-25 20_45_01.png <o> Capture 2023-03-25 20_45_57.png

Hi and, thank you for all the work you're doing, it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm new to Terraria (yes in 2023 lol). I was wondering, is it possible to download individual schematics for each "structure" or is it whole world only ?

Hi and, thank you for all the work you're doing, it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm new to Terraria (yes in 2023 lol). I was wondering, is it possible to download individual schematics for each "structure" or is it whole world only ?
I'm glad that you enjoy the builds :) There is a way to use individual schematics, if you are on PC, but you will need to download the whole world anyway (from this thread, or from Steam's workshop). The method to do that is to use a software called TEdit, which can be downloaded from here: Releases · TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor
There is a "clipboard" section in the menu on the right, which contains an "import schematic" function, and an "export" option shows up for every item that you try to copy. Good luck 👍

By request - I am uploading all of the "starter" houses as well as the "tutorial" houses. Everything can be found in the small (journey-mode) world inside the zip-file below. Feel free to copy them via TEdit or some other software :) Stay safe and have fun 👍

Attachments

• StarterHouses.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom