Standalone Terraprisma - tModLoader Bootstrapper

steviegt6

Official Terrarian
Terraprisma
Terraprisma is a bootstrapper for tModLoader, that allows a user to create modifications that are loaded prior to tModLoader. This allows people to patch the game in ways not previously possible, such as modifying methods en masse, adding methods and fields to classes, and much more.

Installation
Download the latest release from the GitHub, and extract it into your tModLoader installation folder (the 1.4 beta should be installed, not 1.3).

All Terraprisma mods should be placed in the /Terraprisma/Mods/ directory, which is in the tModLoader Steam directory.

Currently, no mods exist. I'd appreciate it if someone made some! :)

Purpose
Terraprisma exists as a way to bootstrap tML, applying patches prior to when the game is loaded. This enables more flexibility with the types of patches, as you can make arbitrary changes to the entire tModLoader assembly. This is mainly technical stuff for developers.

You were expecting someone with an iq above 5 to comment first, but it was i, pyro! (My life is falling apart)

I'm aware of some issues with native DLL loading, specifically loading the FNA3D native DLL (from what it seems). Unsure of a solution, still trying to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom