Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i found a glitch while doing a new walkthrough

ndWCnHg.png

The rails are going over the items, causing the boulder to look cracked and the heart crystals only bottom half.

Uhmmm... i got another bug now. I disappeared. I just disappeared . I pressed a detonators button, died, dropped no gold or silver, killed an ice bat at the same time btw, and when i respawned i was invisible, couldnt move, couldnt do anything but i could still talk to npcs. I still appear on the map but still cant do anything. What.

Uhmmm... i got another bug now. I disappeared. I just disappeared . I pressed a detonators button, died, dropped no gold or silver, killed an ice bat at the same time btw, and when i respawned i was invisible, couldnt move, couldnt do anything but i could still talk to npcs. I still appear on the map but still cant do anything. What.

Its the hardcore hardcore. :p

That sounds awful, hope it gets fixed >.<

Now i have to test detonators killing myself and an ice bat at the same time.

This has happened to me as well, but mine was during PvP. I was killed with a shuriken and grappled to a wall.

If you are able to reproduce this at all let me know. So far, I haven't been able to reproduce it again.

For now, saving and exiting then reloading the world will fix your character, or reconnect to the MP game.

Have you beaten the Golem? Apparently there is an issue where the cultists are being counted as a boss fight. If you kill them then recall/die to the Lunatic Cultist it should fix it until they respawn.

Er...question. I have Fast and Fishious yet I don't have Good Little Slave. Am I supposed to do 10 quests in one session or...? Cause sometimes I see the 10 reset, though the other achievements don't.

Er...question. I have Fast and Fishious yet I don't have Good Little Slave. Am I supposed to do 10 quests in one session or...? Cause sometimes I see the 10 reset, though the other achievements don't.

Sounds like a bug. Requiring you to do 10 fishing quests in one sitting seems a little steep.

Edit: Though that could be the case, I haven't looked at the achievements.

Sounds like a bug. Requiring you to do 10 fishing quests in one sitting seems a little steep.

Edit: Though that could be the case, I haven't looked at the achievements.

I didn't see anything saying that it was one sitting, I mean, i've done at the most, 12-15 quests in one sitting without getting off Terraria. Could be wrong, but I can't be quite sure. I've had it say 9/10 before, did another quest, and didn't get anything.

Before 1.3.0.4, completed fishing achievements would not grant you the Steam achievement and would reset when you restarted Terraria. So you get situations like this, for instance:

Playthrough|Fish caught|Good Little Slave counter (10)|Resets?|Fast and Fishious Counter (50)
1|8|8|No|8
2|4|10|Yes|12
3|6|6|No|18
4|5|10|Yes|23
5|7|7|No|30
And so on and so on.

So let's say, the last time you played Terraria before 1.3.0.4. you got Good Little Slave (but not from Steam, because that was broken at the time) and got the Fast and Fishious counter to, say, 48. Then you updated to 1.3.0.4, and when you started Terraria, Good Little Slave reset again, and you had two fish to go until Fast and Fishious and ten until Good Little Slave, meaning that you would get Fast and Fishious first. It's not broken, just wonky resetting and all.

Before 1.3.0.4, completed fishing achievements would not grant you the Steam achievement and would reset when you restarted Terraria. So you get situations like this, for instance:

Playthrough|Fish caught|Good Little Slave counter (10)|Resets?|Fast and Fishious Counter (50)
1|8|8|No|8
2|4|10|Yes|12
3|6|6|No|18
4|5|10|Yes|23
5|7|7|No|30
And so on and so on.

So let's say, the last time you played Terraria before 1.3.0.4. you got Good Little Slave (but not from Steam, because that was broken at the time) and got the Fast and Fishious counter to, say, 48. Then you updated to 1.3.0.4, and when you started Terraria, Good Little Slave reset again, and you had two fish to go until Fast and Fishious and ten until Good Little Slave, meaning that you would get Fast and Fishious first. It's not broken, just wonky resetting and all.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply.

I wonder if that applies to moving targets, stable targets, or both.

My point is, the Phantasm nerf was pretty big. For an endgame bow, it isn't so impressive anymore. I do feel it need a slight buff, if only to overpower the Tsunami, but that's it. It doesn't need to return to the pre-1.3.0.4 power status that it held. It simply needs a reason to be called an end game bow. Although, the 66% chance of no ammo consumption is nice, especially since the Tsunami doesn't possess that ability.

Last edited:
Is there a plan to make the hoplite and medusa drop marble as the granite mobs drop granite?

Would love to farm said mobs for a marble build. Seems kinda odd these new block biomes that granite only gets farming capabilities.

Is there a plan to make the hoplite and medusa drop marble as the granite mobs drop granite?

Would love to farm said mobs for a marble build. Seems kinda odd these new block biomes that granite only gets farming capabilities.
It would make too little sense. Hoplites and medusas arent made of marble, while granite mobs are made purely from granite. For them to drop marble, they'd need to be redisgned around a marble-esc look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom