Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make too little sense. Hoplites and medusas arent made of marble, while granite mobs are made purely from granite. For them to drop marble, they'd need to be redisgned around a marble-esc look.

Why? Things don't always make sense in this game. As for Medusa they could just say she turns to marble when she dies :p

I love my Hardmode/Expert dedicated server. Solar eclipse, night, solar eclipse, then a blood moon, then a few more days, then another solar eclipse.

It would make too little sense. Hoplites and medusas arent made of marble, while granite mobs are made purely from granite. For them to drop marble, they'd need to be redisgned around a marble-esc look.
Another way to think of them dropping it is they're carrying it on their person since you know they live in the biome. Yea as like soul said, piranhas drop hats and bats drop depth meters, which doesn't make much sense ether, so yea.

I also though of a mob idea that was a marble centurion statue. Maybe to keep the balance in both biomes, add a non-moving granite mob that fires lasers (reminiscent of the beamos from the Legend of Zelda series).

My first message and i'm sad. The Archer/Ranged class is the onlyone without lifesteal. And you nerf her main weapon !
Why ? T.T;(

how much did you reduce the spawn chance of the martian probes?cause i have made a huge platform away from spawn in the space layer with a water candle and bttle potion. 30m later still haven't found a probe. :(

how much did you reduce the spawn chance of the martian probes?cause i have made a huge platform away from spawn in the space layer with a water candle and bttle potion. 30m later still haven't found a probe. :(

The cultists are being counted as a boss battle, and as such are preventing the probe. If you kill them then flee/die from the Lunatic Cultist this will temporarily solve the problem.

According to everyone here anyway :p I have just been enjoying the peace and quiet. :D

my least favorite part about 1.3? the celestial shell/moon charm..i know the moon charm was in 1.2 but it just amplifies it now: you HAVE to look at the werewolf form at night no matter what..now I love the werewolf form..but I also love dyes..and dyes don't work well with the werewolf form...so what I would like is a way to turn the werewolf visual effects off but still get the stats from it :happy:

Have you beaten the Golem? Apparently there is an issue where the cultists are being counted as a boss fight. If you kill them then recall/die to the Lunatic Cultist it should fix it until they respawn.
Yes I beat all the bosses in the game, on that world (my main world) and he wouldn't spawn, cultists alive or dead, could never find a single probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom