PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is NO ONE concerned by the fact that the statue set up still works?

Why should they? Health regen/hearts were put in the game for a reason. Your video is a rather extreme example, but not really anyway to fix that without affecting the entire game or giving the Moon Lord a really unforgiving ability to stop all healing.

Well aren't you the badass?
Post a video of you killing the Moon Lord with pre-Plantera gear if you think he's extremely easy.
I already told the community I have no YouTube and have no way of recording a video
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436268,1437436252][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus my video is of poor quality
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436297][/DOUBLEPOST]And also no I'm not a bada$$
Yrimir is :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436353][/DOUBLEPOST]And when I say my video is of poor quality I mean if I could record it,it would be of poor quality
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436391][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally I am not a freaking cheeser

I already told the community I have no YouTube and have no way of recording a video
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436297][/DOUBLEPOST]And also no I'm not a bada$$
Yrimir is :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436353][/DOUBLEPOST]And when I say my video is of poor quality I mean if I could record it,it would be of poor quality
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436391][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally I am not a freaking cheeser

The rare quintuple post in it's natural habitat.

Edit: CO-CO-COMBO BREAKER!

In the end it changes nothing.
The Moon Lord is the nightmare of new players. The Nurse strat is the only thing that makes this fight bearable.

At least it seems like only new players are having this issue, because everyone who complains about the ML being ridiculously hard gets ground to dust by "veterans" saying they need to git gud.

This game isn't Super Meat Boy or Nuclear Throne, lads. We don't need extreme difficulty.
If you want difficulty, Expert mode is an option.

IKR lol
The combo breaker is unreal
[DOUBLEPOST=1437436585,1437436534][/DOUBLEPOST]They mean get prepare do/get your reaction time up :/

Ummmmm How come my character disapeared after I forced close my game and this happened

Attachments

• hax!.png
    hax!.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom