Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Okay, so:

- the Bladetongue can be fished up in the Crimson biome in Hard Mode
- the Seedler can be fished up in the Jungle biome in Hard Mode

Both have similar stats.

- Bladetongue has 55 Melee damage.
- Seedler has 50 Melee damage (and also sells for 50 Gold Coins, apparently. OP).

Biome swords that can be fished up? Has anyone checked the Corruption, Hallow, etc? My new world isn't yet in Hard mode, so if some folks could check the Corruption, Hallowed, Ice, etc biomes for any new weapon found via fishing, that would be grand. <3

The lunar flare is quite epic. It goes where ever you put your cusor even in blocks and does hell of a lot damage.

I didnt think anything could be more OP than the last prism but then I made the Phantasm and it was all ogre from there.

My apologies if any of these have already been mentioned. There are so many pages, lol.

Sun Mask - dropped by Lamia in hardmode desert underground biome.(vanity)
Buggy, Grubby and Sluggy - desert plants.
Hallowed crate - fishing in the hallowed. I was unlucky and only got adamantium in it.
Enchanted Sun Dial - Placed item. Allows time to fast forward one day per week. Not entirely sure what this is useful for. Obtained from a fishing crate.

I've also so far found a gold bunny and a gold worm in expert. They sell for 10 gold each.
The Wall of Flesh dropped a cool 55 damage fiery yoyo for me too that sets enemies on fire. I forgot its name though.

Last edited:
Okay, so I've been doing some experimentation with the Lunar wings.

All data was taken via the GPS and Stopwatch in-game.

Fishron Wings (For comparison)

Max Height: 286
Flight Time: 4 seconds
Vertical Speed: 64 Mph
Horizontal Speed: 41 Mph

Solar Wings

Max Height: 331
Vertical Speed: 77 Mph
Horizontal Speed: 46 Mph
Solar Wings have the best base movement, both horizontal and vertical.

Vortex Booster:

Max Height: 213
Flight Time: 3 seconds
Hover Time (still): 5 seconds
Hover Time (moving): 3 seconds
Vertical Speed: 51 Mph
Horizontal Speed: 34 Mph
Hover Speed: 62 Mph
The Vortex Booster has a hoverboard-like effect. When using that effect, it is the fastest set of wings horizontally.

Stardust Wings:

Max Height: 220
Hover Time (still): 7 seconds
Hover Time (moving): 4 seconds
Vertical Speed: 38 Mph
Horizontal Speed: 29 Mph
Hover Speed: 39 Mph
Stardust Wings also have a hoverboard-like effect, but they are still notably slow. On the other hand, they also have pretty long flight and hover time.

Nebula Mantle:

Max Height: 331
Flight Time: 3 seconds
Vertical Speed: 77 Mph
Horizontal Speed: 18 Mph (?!)
The Nebula Mantle... is complete garbage. I think the H-Speed is glitched, as it's no faster than walking, and as best as I can tell, the Mantle has no special ability.

Weird 1.3 encounter.jpg
Recently while mining in early game expert mode (before eye of cthulu) I found a pot and out of it came a golden sun thing that was not harmful and did not have a name when I moused over it. Instead it ended up dropping a crap ton of money. I now have 15+ gold thanks to this thing and have no idea what it is. I did not get a picture of it but I can get a screencap of my loot:

I got Bombfish from a surface pond in Forest biome. They come in bunches, not singly like most fish.

King Slime is no longer a pushover for an early-game character, and he doesn't appear just at the edges of the world.

(Apologies if these have already been mentioned. With 37 pages I'm not going to search every page, and the forum search is flaky — claims the string King Slime isn't in this thread when in fact it's in the very first post.)

Back
Top Bottom