Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the 1.3 update is confirmed for Console,
It would take ages to get the update. As you guys have seen the 1.3 Changelog.
Anyhow I can't wait for 1.3 on console.

~SacrityZ / Chyamatic

These white knights are causing me to choke on my own laughter. Keep it going if you want to!

505 Games is up there with Strategy First as one of the :red:tiest publishers ever to exist, and had the console version been published by someone else (preferably Bethesda since they actually give a :red: about their consumers), I might've been more tolerating of it.

These white knights are causing me to choke on my own laughter. Keep it going if you want to!

505 Games is up there with Strategy First as one of the :red:tiest publishers ever to exist, and had the console version been published by someone else (preferably Bethesda since they actually give a :red: about their consumers), I might've been more tolerating of it.
If you don't like the publisher, don't play their games. That doesn't give you the right to incite an argument with inflammatory comments. Take it elsewhere, off this forum preferably.

yeah people had no patience when they wanted these 1.3 to come first and having a field day whining about stuff and starting a war for nothing. :sigh:

well for on-topic.. i would want to see 1.3 patch to hit on consoles to be up like in 2015=2016 Nov-Feb at most likely shot.. usually 505 games port every patch 4-6 months before PC port'ed first so i'm happy to wait to see if it worth it.. plus i do hope 505 games should re-vamp their content like Ocram and keep patching with Duke Fishron, travelling merchant's items was not updated at this stage like pulse bow, C-magnet wasn't able to be upgraded for my mage character. just was working on ranged build but with some melee weapons to knockback and back-up some cleaning mobs at close range;)

And if the 1.3 update is confirmed for Console,
It would take ages to get the update. As you guys have seen the 1.3 Changelog.
Anyhow I can't wait for 1.3 on console.

~SacrityZ / Chyamatic
Probably all the console players are waiting the 1.3 now ~;)

Probably 2016;(
Probably 2039 :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1435968112,1435967748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably all the console players are waiting the 1.3 now ~;)
Yes,actually im a console player and im waiting for it... But dont hope that would be soon... If they take like a month ONLY to add frost moon,with this bigger update probably it would be ready for 2039,even consider that the new update that was supposed to add the stylist with the travelling merchant,as PC update aaaaaand guess what... I dont see any stylist here,do you?`-_-

new update that was supposed to add the stylist with the travelling merchant,as PC update aaaaaand guess what... I dont see any stylist here,do you?`-_-
They've stated quite a few times now that they're not going to match the PC updates. :) They're doing smaller partial updates and this latest one had content from 1.2.3 so that's what they referred to :) If it's not in the changelog don't expect it to be in yet ^_^

Probably 2039 :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1435968112,1435967748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes,actually im a console player and im waiting for it... But dont hope that would be soon... If they take like a month ONLY to add frost moon,with this bigger update probably it would be ready for 2039,even consider that the new update that was supposed to add the stylist with the travelling merchant,as PC update aaaaaand guess what... I dont see any stylist here,do you?`-_-
2039? Not so fast! Probably will be ready for 2087, if anything works fine! :merchantgrin:

I like the approach 505 are taking. Chopping PC updates into smaller chunks, and although it seems like they are taking a long time, updates will come quicker this way and they will be less buggy. 1.3 probably will come to console, but only at the right time. IMO its too early for 1.3 on console because its only just released on PC. Just be patient, 505 have their own games to work on, not just porting terraria. Besides, the recent 1.2.3 update has a lot of cool new items.

"Patience is a virtue..."

I think console could get 1.3 most likely next year or near the end of this year however since there are a few items like the steampunk wings already in the game and don't require a new boss to get them we could possibly see an update that adds a small mixture of stuff from the three updates that we are behind pc on.

I like the approach 505 are taking. Chopping PC updates into smaller chunks, and although it seems like they are taking a long time, updates will come quicker this way and they will be less buggy. 1.3 probably will come to console, but only at the right time. IMO its too early for 1.3 on console because its only just released on PC. Just be patient, 505 have their own games to work on, not just porting terraria. Besides, the recent 1.2.3 update has a lot of cool new items.

LESS Buggier, nearly all the the dye and vanity is messed up on console. rip clown shrit for now.

2039? Not so fast! Probably will be ready for 2087, if anything works fine! :merchantgrin:
Lol I know right?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436031584,1436031490][/DOUBLEPOST]

But not the stylist,angler,fishing or duke fishron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom