Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@erik08032000,

1.3 hasn't been confirmed to be released for console, yet. We still have to have the 2nd half of 1.2.3 and the entire 1.2.4 to be released for console. Besides, 1.3 hasn't been released for PC (as of the date of this comment made). But, it's pretty likely that in the future, console will get 1.3. The only way to know, is to be patient
Yeah, hope is soon:rolleyes:

I'm actually currently building all possible Biome Fishing lakes in anticipation for 1.2.4.

Only problem is that Lihzahrd Bricks turn the Biome in to Jungle. Why use Lihzahrd Bricks at all, you ask?

Because they're the toughest Bricks currently available on Consoles (please correct me if I'm wrong). I use them as a lining to safeguard against accidents. I have no idea how tough Titanstone is though, due to the difficulty with gathering enough spare Titanium to turn in to Bricks.

So, in response to the topic, I'm just hoping for all of 1.2's updates first. 1.3 is something to consider AFTER then. It will also undoubtedly come with it's own glitches and issues on PC. I wouldn't expect 1.3 on consoles for at least a year.

Never.
Console version shouldn't even exist in it's current state. Ditto for Mobile, both only have the right to non-existence.

Never.
Console version shouldn't even exist in it's current state. Ditto for Mobile, both only have the right to non-existence.

They exist, for better or worse, and that isn't going to go away. While I can't speak for actual releases, its not quite fair to sell them short like this. Despite issues of quality, remember that MILLIONS of people play on those release versions, and it will be their only way to access the new content.

I know this isn't the right place but can you answer a question for me?

Are Lihzahrd Bricks the toughest ones available on consoles currently? Are there any others that come close? What would you recommend as a secondary lining for a hand-built fishing lake (other than the Biome specific materials) to reinforce it? And which particular Biomes will I need to cover all possible fishing?

I'm avoiding the Wiki like the plague because of 1.3 spoilers.

Are Lihzahrd Bricks the toughest ones available on consoles currently? Are there any others that come close? What would you recommend as a secondary lining for a hand-built fishing lake (other than the Biome specific materials) to reinforce it? And which particular Biomes will I need to cover all possible fishing?

Dont sorry about the wiki, its still getting updated, very slowly.

And, yes, you could say so, i think any hardmode tier brick is strong enough to not get destroyed by explosives.

Dont sorry about the wiki, its still getting updated, very slowly.

And, yes, you could say so, i think any hardmode tier brick is strong enough to not get destroyed by explosives.

I'm not worried by explosives so much as accidental Picksaw swinging. With the Fire Gauntlet, Beetle Armour and Celestial Stone, I can tear through the world. One swing too many and I could smash a hole in my fishing lakes. I know I could quit without saving or just patch it up and bucket up the water again, but I'm just trying to build these lakes to be as robust and durable as possible.

I'm not worried by explosives so much as accidental Picksaw swinging. With the Fire Gauntlet, Beetle Armour and Celestial Stone, I can tear through the world. One swing too many and I could smash a hole in my fishing lakes. I know I could quit without saving or just patch it up and bucket up the water again, but I'm just trying to build these lakes to be as robust and durable as possible.
Well, as long as you dont use the picksaw near the jungle bricks, it should be ok.

as far as i am aware, yes, the lihzahrd blocks are THE toughest, because only the picksaw can break through them.

not even the drax can put a dent in them.

Never.
What do you mean "In it's current state"? It runs just as well as it did on PC. And they do have the right to existance. Some people can't afford a HD 108000p PC that runs at 10k FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom