Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also kinda think its a bit rude to say that 505 are slow and that the game takes year blah blah blah. Even if they do take their time, its not because they want to waste time/"annoy" console players, but its because they want a game that has close to zero bugs in it. Would rather have a less buggy game with a longer waiting time than a rushed buggy game :D

I also kinda think its a bit rude to say that 505 are slow and that the game takes year blah blah blah. Even if they do take their time, its not because they want to waste time/"annoy" console players, but its because they want a game that has close to zero bugs in it. Would rather have a less buggy game with a longer waiting time than a rushed buggy game :D
Everyone knows they take their time to do better things...its simply that seems funny the exagerations of the users,dont take it too serious :dryadhappy:

I agree with you guys! And for those who think its buggy the way it is, think of how broken it would be if they rushed it. Just let them make the game better at their own pace there's enough stuff to do while waiting.

Hey pass you a joke about 1.3 im sure many ppl will understand
image.jpg

On the 1.2.4 update for PC. My point was that 505 said they were adding some stuff from 1.2.3 PC update, so it wouldn't make sense to expect things from the 1.2.4 update to be included. :)
Yeah, but the animal skins are from the 1.2.4 update, and you can actually buy it from the traveling merchant on the console version. XD

By 2017 we should have a working 1.3 on consoles this a realistic time table it's sad but most likely true just deal with it . It could be worse they could never update it and laugh at us and say we allready got your money , like I know I would . :)

Terraria on console are on 1.2.3 now, its very ridiculous. The consoles can run perfectly all the updates, including the 1.3. I don't know why they don't want to update it...:indifferent:
Its likely that the Terraria console team was small, or that the developers were working on both without a separate team devoted to console
[DOUBLEPOST=1436101404,1436101181][/DOUBLEPOST]
I tell ya, Microsoft wants to put out updates slower so people can be more interested, 505 probably has it done already but Microsoft wont let it go live. Sony does it too.
I feel the same way, Microsoft is the reason console doesn't update parallel to PC updates, even though that would take lots of hard work for the console team to update it , might even lead to the developers postponing the PC version, it would still be nice for them to do that

Yeah, but the animal skins are from the 1.2.4 update, and you can actually buy it from the traveling merchant on the console version. XD
They were introduced in 1.2.3, but unobtainable at that point. So instead of waiting until 1.2.4 until its obtainable, they made them obtainable in an earlier update. Plus, 505 arent following the same updates as Red, so they probably thought they should add it earlier.

Right, but those were in the changelog :p
Its likely that the Terraria console team was small, or that the developers were working on both without a separate team devoted to console
[DOUBLEPOST=1436101404,1436101181][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel the same way, Microsoft is the reason console doesn't update parallel to PC updates, even though that would take lots of hard work for the console team to update it , might even lead to the developers postponing the PC version, it would still be nice for them to do that
PC is developed by Re-Logic while console is developed by Engine Software on the payroll of 505 Games :) I do agree with you about Microsoft and Sony though. They add a lot of Red tape to the process of releasing an update.

Do you think any of us have a PC that runs 30fps? No, I don't even have a computer, and people dont have 309$/€/£

I'm not saying to go out and buy a PC, I'm saying that if you own one, buy it. It's constantly on sale and you get the updates before everyone. I wasn't trying to start an argument, but I guess some were triggered. %:sigh:

Anyways, the update will be out 5-8 months after the release date because that's how it has been with all the updates for console.

I'm not saying to go out and buy a PC, I'm saying that if you own one, buy it. It's constantly on sale and you get the updates before everyone. I wasn't trying to start an argument, but I guess some were triggered. %:sigh:

Anyways, the update will be out 5-8 months after the release date because that's how it has been with all the updates for console.
Not all the updates, 1.2.2 took 14 months to get on console.:sigh:

Just get it on pc. You don't need a master computer to run Terraria. It's at least 15 times better on the PC anyways :dryadcool::dryadwink:
How about a crappy iMac that has run minecraft for 2 years at 30 FPS, i want terraria on pc, my friend and i have it on console, he has a computer that can run it, I'm asking because im not sure if my iMac can run it and don't feel like wasting 20 dollars on it
[DOUBLEPOST=1436145138,1436144676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right, but those were in the changelog :p

PC is developed by Re-Logic while console is developed by Engine Software on the payroll of 505 Games :) I do agree with you about Microsoft and Sony though. They add a lot of Red tape to the process of releasing an update.
Yeah, Microsoft slaps us with an extra 5 months before release date because they want to keep us "interested" but current console version has been out long enough for a casual player to start from scratch and get beetle and spectre armor and other late game items 2 months BEFORE next console release,AKA me, I've gotten like 5 razorpines and one was godly. What I'm saying is that Microsoft isn't releasing big enough updates for the timescale between them.

i have pc terraria and ps3. my laptop broke and i can't afford a new one so im missing out on the 1.3 content =\ . as much as i'd love for 1.3 to come soon to consoles, i doubt it will for at least a year maybe even longer. we don't have 1.2.4 yet so we still have to wait for that. but yeah i'd say 1.3 will be around sometime in 2016 if anything.

i have pc terraria and ps3. my laptop broke and i can't afford a new one so im missing out on the 1.3 content =\ . as much as i'd love for 1.3 to come soon to consoles, i doubt it will for at least a year maybe even longer. we don't have 1.2.4 yet so we still have to wait for that. but yeah i'd say 1.3 will be around sometime in 2016 if anything.
Thanks microsoft
[DOUBLEPOST=1436145354,1436145251][/DOUBLEPOST]lol 28 people voted for 2087. WE STILL HAVE FAITH

Thanks microsoft
[DOUBLEPOST=1436145354,1436145251][/DOUBLEPOST]lol 28 people voted for 2087. WE STILL HAVE FAITH
i can't deny there is a possibility of 1.3 not ever being released but it's good to have hope, terraria is by far one of my favorite games if 2087 is when they release 1.3, hopefully i'm still alive to play it :)

Yeah, Microsoft slaps us with an extra 5 months before release date because they want to keep us "interested" but current console version has been out long enough for a casual player to start from scratch and get beetle and spectre armor and other late game items 2 months BEFORE next console release,AKA me, I've gotten like 5 razorpines and one was godly. What I'm saying is that Microsoft isn't releasing big enough updates for the timescale between them.
You seem to be misunderstanding some things. Engine software is the company that actually creates the updates. Microsoft and Sony slow down the release of the update because it has to go through a process to verify it meets their qualifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom