3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I mathematically estimate that with current drop chances, it takes an average of 40-60 pirate invansions to get a coin gun.

I have completed over 1000.

No dice.

Anyone else here have one yet, or do they not exist?
I had the same problem with the lucky coin. I had gotten two coin guns and they are rarer than the Lucky coin itself!! So you just need to believe. I had a post about how I thought I would never get the coin, then the next day, I had gotten it. So just make a pirate map farm and farm your a** off!! Because we have nothing better to do!!!!

I ran into a problem.... I was transferring items between my worlds and the game crashed... Now I can't enter either of my worlds?

I ran into a problem.... I was transferring items between my worlds and the game crashed... Now I can't enter either of my worlds?

have you tried using another character?
if that doesn't work, I'm sorry your worlds may be gone forever :sigh:

Has anyone else lost a character when their 3ds powered down unexpectedly!?

I have the NEW 3ds, and the stupid power button gets in my way sometimes when I'm in the zone.

I was mostly done prepping a WoF arena, and the device pops open the power menu. Had the grid ovelay open on bottom screen and Bee gun or Bee Keeper in use when it shut down.

All of my progression gear, and most of my utility/situational gear was in the safe and piggy bank. Plus the Lihzahrd work bench I worked so hard to get for +1 internets...

Incidentally, you can still access the temple pre-hardmode to harvest traps. Alter won't spawn Golem pre Planters though.

Considering terraria 3ds is 1.2 there's one thing I am curious about. Would it be possible to make the sdmg legally obtainable since I'm pretty sure it is in 1.2 and has noticeably worse damage to make it justifiable without flat put making the game boring like vampire knives and spectre armor do but wasn't made obtainable without hacking which you cannot do to a 3ds as there is a very high chance to "brick" your 3d's by doing so which means your 3d's will no longer work. Also what are the chances of getting 1.3 solar eclipse stuff?

I noticed that the Ginger Beard still equips as an accessory instead of a vanity item and the King Statue can summon the Party Girl.

Also, it'd be nice if we could get items like the Celestial Shell or the Angler Tackle Bag (since we have the stuff to actually make them) and it's really inconvenient to have to equip these items individually. I use the Lunar Shell all the time, but just never have room to use the Celestial Stone. When it comes to the fishing stuff, I find myself having to switch between them and my usual equips every time I go fishing.

Because of 1.3 coming to consoles but 360 and PS3 aren't getting the update. I would like to know if the 3DS will ever catch up to 1.3 itself. It's something I don't think it will happen but is there any chance at all?

Because of 1.3 coming to consoles but 360 and PS3 aren't getting the update. I would like to know if the 3DS will ever catch up to 1.3 itself. It's something I don't think it will happen but is there any chance at all?
Nope. Never will. The 3ds is a weak piece of hardware and it is at the end of it's gaming life cycle (just like the 360 and ps3). There is no way that the 3ds is getting the 1.3 update.

Nope. Never will. The 3ds is a weak piece of hardware and it is at the end of it's gaming life cycle (just like the 360 and ps3). There is no way that the 3ds is getting the 1.3 update.
That's not entirely true. We have the 1.3 feature of being able to quickstack items to nearby chests, and New 3DSs getting enlarged worlds equal to PC small. It's not all of 1.3, but it's something, right?

That's not entirely true. We have the 1.3 feature of being able to quickstack items to nearby chests, and New 3DSs getting enlarged worlds equal to PC small. It's not all of 1.3, but it's something, right?
The increased size it not related to 1.3 at all. Yes we have a few UI elements from 1.3, but don't expect the full blown update, especially since the New 3ds RAM is similar to the PS3 (and the xbox 360 has double the PS3 RAM)

The increased size it not related to 1.3 at all. Yes we have a few UI elements from 1.3, but don't expect the full blown update, especially since the New 3ds RAM is similar to the PS3 (and the xbox 360 has double the PS3 RAM)

I didn't think it was gonna happen either. But if it somehow does happen it would be amazing, although that is a fantasy

I'm not at all concerned for the 1.3 Update for 3DS regardless of system type.It shouldn't have been something to expect in the first place.Plus,Im super stoked for the next update for PS4 and XBOXONE!I feel that the updates (if any) the 3DS will receive,will just be bug patches.

I'm just going to hold my breath that the Switch is going to get a console release and will be on 1.3 alongside the other current gen consoles. When if you think about it that way, it'll technically be 1.3 on a mobile platform. :eek:
Considering the switch has 4GB of ram (I believe), and it is a touch screen when in portable mode, the switch should be good at handling and playing 1.3.

soooooooooooo when 3ds reaches the end of its life cycle (sooner than you think) will us n3ds players get 1.2.4 summons before the last hurrah?

Butterfly Jars disappear when you try to retrieve them and multiple Sharknado minions still cause terrible lag (just like Spiky Ball Traps)

EDIT: Four Nature's Gift dropped from an Enchanted Sword and I also got four Hellforge from a Shadow Hammer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom