Terraria Bad Ideas

- Fixed bug where Corruption/Crimson/Hallow would spread at 1/3 the speed after beating Plantera.
- Fixed bug where Stoned Debuff wouldn't launch the player into the air.
- Fixed bug where Jellyfish weren't electrified at all times.
- Fixed bug where NPCs wouldn't stand in front of chests at all times.
- Fixed bug where critters wouldn't attack the player.
- Fixed bug where Corruption/Crimson would not spawn in jungle on world generation.

- Added Cockatrice enemy: A flying mob who's touch can instantly stone players.
- Added Slime Golem enemy: King Slime's got a new friend.

- Increased the range that Corruption/Crimson/Hallow could spread by one block.
- Breaking an altar now guarantees random generation of biome blocks.
- Increased biome key drop chance to 1/10000
- Multiple events can now happen at the same time.
- Lava can now spawn on the surface.
- Added Jump Scares.
- Honey now causes Moss Hornets to spawn in addition to regular enemies. (Ignores spawning restrictions)
- Entering Honey now causes Hornets to become extremely aggressive towards the player.

- Added ability to sit in chairs
- Chairs now act like Spawn Points until another point is set.
(We've just been noted there's a bug in the chair code that isn't allowing players to stand again. We're working on a hotfix right now.)

Please note due to balancing issues the following changes will only effect Players and not NPCs:
- Bleeding can now be inflicted by all damage sources at a 1% rate.
- Poison now lasts twice as long.
- Venom now lasts four times as long.
- Feral Bite now requires rabies shots to remove.
- On Fire now requires water and will not be removed from player until the enter.
- Darkness debuff is now equal to the previous level of the Blackout debuff.
- Blackout debuff blinds the player fully (can not be resisted with blindfold).
- Removed Silence debuff
- Replaced all sources of silenced debuff with Cursed debuff.
- Increased effective Cursed debuff by 8 seconds.
- Confused debuff now remaps movement to random action keys.
- Slow debuff now slows down all player attacks as well.
- Weak debuff now doubles damage taken.
- Broken Armor debuff now deletes a random portion of armor from your armor slot.
- Cursed Inferno debuff can now be removed with honey.
- Ichor Debuff reduces Charisma by 3 in addition to normal effects. (?)
- Chilled Debuff now forces player to sit down in the nearest chair. (Chill out bro)
- Frozen Debuff was let go.
- Webbed Debuff is now applied whenever a player touches a spider web.
- Removed Stoned Debuff.
- Added Stoned Debuff.
- Distorted Debuff now applies Stoned Debuff after wearing off.
- Obstructed debuff can now only be removed with morph ball bombs.
- Electrified Debuff now replaces Frozen Debuff.
- Shadow Flame Debuff now also applies Blackout Debuff while active.
- Moon Bite Randomly applies 2 non-resistible Debuffs per second. Also dispenses salt.

if you lose to the WoF the every night a huge butt explodes in a random spot, on the 5th night it blows up your spawn.

Inappropriate racial comment
If the player chooses a black skin color for the game, he/she will start on hardcore, will immediately die amongst entering the world, and the death text will be "Black people suck"

Invincible unless your character is female. Don'tcha know, it's only no MAN that can kill them. :p
Wouldn't they be able to be attacked regardless of gender? Unless bullets, spears, swords, arrows, etc... suddenly grow genitalia (Althrough spears would TURN into them), of course.

Wouldn't they be able to be attacked regardless of gender? Unless bullets, spears, swords, arrows, etc... suddenly grow genitalia (Althrough spears would TURN into them), of course.

I'm not sure. I know that guns don't kill people, people kill people... but I'm not sure about swords, spears, and arrows...

I'm not sure. I know that guns don't kill people, people kill people... but I'm not sure about swords, spears, and arrows...
I'm going on a technicality, as, in order for the invulnerability to take effect, it would need to be in unarmed combat.

Dude... That's just a terrible thing to say. Why even say that.
I have already took my warning point and been warned. No need to try to use it against my reputation. I understand if you want to say that. It was meant to be a joke. However, I forgot one part about that joke that I shouldn't have used, racism. So yes, I know already.

-Added Cockroaches: Whenever they spawn, they debuff you with Horrified
-Fixed bug where Crawltipede wouldn't attack players on the ground
-Fixed bug where Monoliths wouldn't spawn enemies
-Tweaked all items for Cell Phone to be even more rare
-Throwing items can never be retrieved again
-Turtle Armor now has spikes on the inside

I have already took my warning point and been warned. No need to try to use it against my reputation. I understand if you want to say that. It was meant to be a joke. However, I forgot one part about that joke that I shouldn't have used, racism. So yes, I know already.
No one cares about your reputation .-.

Broken hero sword can be dropped by all damaging mobs by 0.01 percent.
Can be used to turn all swords into their "True" modes.
By doing so, the swords overall ability is increased by 50%
(A sword that has say, 30 damage, average speed, and average knock back would have 45 damage, fast speed, and strong knockback)

• Vamprie Knives and Spectre Armor w/Hood now damage the player instead of healing.
  • We realized Last Prism is too weak so we've buffed it. Damage increase from 100 to 175. Use speed decreased from 10 to 4. Mana usage decreased from 10 to 6.
  • Added ships.
  • New mechanics added to Moon Lord in Expert Mode
  • Now Crawltipedes can spawn in the number of 5 at once instead of 1.
  • Star Wrath now causes 5 stars to fall instead of 3. Damage increased from 110 to 140. Use speed decreased from 16 to 9. Stars now deal triple sword's damage instead of twice.
  • Readded self-damage from explosives. Also player can now hit themselves with their own casts and projectiles.
  • Removed Mechanic and mechanisms from the game. Sorry @ajidot.
  • Now yoyos do the twice the damage. :red:
  • Made jungle much smaller, now it only spawns underground.
  • Duke Fishron renamed to Doge Fishron and changed his face texture.
  • Skeletron shoots his skulls twice as fast.
  • Added new Dungeon Guardian drop - Dungeon Guardian Sword which deals 20000 damage and ignores armor.
  • Buffed Vortex's Armor stealth. Now gives 200% ranged damage from 80% and 50% critical strike chance from 20%.
  • Vortex's Armor stealth bonuses now apply to non-ranged damage.
  • Any enemy with Turtle and Derpling AI now moves 3 times as fast and has multilpied damage by this amount.
  • S.D.M.G. now has the same base damage as Sniper Rifle.
  • Added Nuclear Bombs.

-Removed guide.
-Removed all other NPCs.
-Wall of Flesh now spawns whenever you walk into Hell.
-Removed normal mode.

Back
Top Bottom