Terraria Bad Ideas

To prevent players from feeling bad about willingly sacrificing the guide by throwing the voodoo doll into lava, voodoo demons no longer drop the doll, instead directly summoning the wall of flesh when defeated.

I would like a painting of me hitting the griddy in Fortnite. Well, it doesn't have to be me, but it should be of the skin I use, which is Peter Griffin. It should be so pixilated that it fits right in with the other paintings. The painting would be called "Holy Crap"

I would like a painting of me hitting the griddy in Fortnite. Well, it doesn't have to be me, but it should be of the skin I use, which is Peter Griffin. It should be so pixilated that it fits right in with the other paintings. The painting would be called "Holy Crap"
@CoolJhon I moved your suggestion into this already existing thread for “Terraria Bad Ideas” - this is the place to post your joke suggestions. You might want to say that your suggestions aren’t jokes, but almost all of them have fallen into the jokey/meme/“I just think it would be funny” camp. Therefore, a joke suggestion.

Please stop making new threads in real Game Suggestion area for these type of joke suggestions.

Dang bro how'd you come up with that

@CoolJhon I moved your suggestion into this already existing thread for “Terraria Bad Ideas” - this is the place to post your joke suggestions. You might want to say that your suggestions aren’t jokes, but almost all of them have fallen into the jokey/meme/“I just think it would be funny” camp. Therefore, a joke suggestion.

Please stop making new threads in real Game Suggestion area for these type of joke suggestions.
Getting your suggestion moved into a "bad ideas" thread has gotta sting tho

Gun equivalent of Night's edge though.
Made with:
Musket/undertaker, boomstick, handgun, phoenix blaster
Lemme remaster that for ya
Eclipse's Equinox
Crafting recipe!:
Musket/Undertaker, Boomstick, Star Cannon, Phoenix Blaster
18 damage
Insanely Fast speed
Average Knockback
3% Crit chance
15% chance not to consume ammo
Fires 2 bullets at once
Can use Fallen stars as ammo
Converts normal bullets into Meteor shots

Lemme remaster that for ya
Eclipse's Equinox
Crafting recipe!:
Musket/Undertaker, Boomstick, Star Cannon, Phoenix Blaster
18 damage
Insanely Fast speed
Average Knockback
3% Crit chance
15% chance not to consume ammo
Fires 2 bullets at once
Can use Fallen stars as ammo
Converts normal bullets into Meteor shots
How is that a bad idea??

no :red:ing clue
anyways here's another bad idea imo:
Terraspark boots remaster! Or in other words, a whole new crafting tree
Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders + Spike Shoes (obtained from gold chests) + Flower boots at a Demon alter = Night's Treads
Spike Shoes grant immunity to spikes
28 Hallowed bars at a Mythril anvil = The Excali-Wear. Makes you run faster than the Night's Treads but has less abilities then the Night's Treads
10 Souls of sight at a Mythril anvil = The Sandals of Sight. Grants a dash similar to that of the Tabi.
10 Souls of Fright at a Mythril anvil = The Stompers of Fright. Increases Damage by 12%.
10 Souls of Might at a Mythril Anvil = The Boots of Might. Increases Damage Reduction by 10%.
Night's Treads + Sandals of Sight + Stompers of Fright + Boots of Might = The True Night's Treads. Grants the abilities of all it's components.
Amphibian Boots + 18 Chlorophyte bars + Jellyfish Diving Gear = The Sea Sneakers
Excali-Wear + The Sea Sneakers = The True Excali-Wear. Has the abilities of all it's previous components.
Broken Hero Sword + Old shoe = Worn Hero Boot
True Night's Treads + True Excaliwear + Worn Hero Boot = Terraspark Boots

no :red:ing clue
anyways here's another bad idea imo:
Terraspark boots remaster! Or in other words, a whole new crafting tree
Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders + Spike Shoes (obtained from gold chests) + Flower boots at a Demon alter = Night's Treads
Spike Shoes grant immunity to spikes
28 Hallowed bars at a Mythril anvil = The Excali-Wear. Makes you run faster than the Night's Treads but has less abilities then the Night's Treads
10 Souls of sight at a Mythril anvil = The Sandals of Sight. Grants a dash similar to that of the Tabi.
10 Souls of Fright at a Mythril anvil = The Stompers of Fright. Increases Damage by 12%.
10 Souls of Might at a Mythril Anvil = The Boots of Might. Increases Damage Reduction by 10%.
Night's Treads + Sandals of Sight + Stompers of Fright + Boots of Might = The True Night's Treads. Grants the abilities of all it's components.
Amphibian Boots + 18 Chlorophyte bars + Jellyfish Diving Gear = The Sea Sneakers
Excali-Wear + The Sea Sneakers = The True Excali-Wear. Has the abilities of all it's previous components.
Broken Hero Sword + Old shoe = Worn Hero Boot
True Night's Treads + True Excaliwear + Worn Hero Boot = Terraspark Boots
I think we should get a god tier ideas thread for your suggestions, @ethan2🥐

Back
Top Bottom