Terraria Bad Ideas

To prevent players from feeling bad about willingly sacrificing the guide by throwing the voodoo doll into lava, voodoo demons no longer drop the doll, instead directly summoning the wall of flesh when defeated.

I would like a painting of me hitting the griddy in Fortnite. Well, it doesn't have to be me, but it should be of the skin I use, which is Peter Griffin. It should be so pixilated that it fits right in with the other paintings. The painting would be called "Holy Crap"

I would like a painting of me hitting the griddy in Fortnite. Well, it doesn't have to be me, but it should be of the skin I use, which is Peter Griffin. It should be so pixilated that it fits right in with the other paintings. The painting would be called "Holy Crap"
@CoolJhon I moved your suggestion into this already existing thread for “Terraria Bad Ideas” - this is the place to post your joke suggestions. You might want to say that your suggestions aren’t jokes, but almost all of them have fallen into the jokey/meme/“I just think it would be funny” camp. Therefore, a joke suggestion.

Please stop making new threads in real Game Suggestion area for these type of joke suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom