Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collaborations are fine but as far as officials are concerned only 1 of you can enter and win the prize. Any divisions of rewards are all on you and we're not accountable for such dealings.
Alright, thanks! My friend doesn't have an account on the forums, so it shouldn't be a problem.

well will be a serious problem speciality i want make a references to team fortress 2 and age of empires but i should dont put these

Out of curiosity, how many entries are there yet? Because the amount of entries on TCF is limited to one page, so I hope the Steam submission place is a little fuller.

Hi there. I just have a quick question : Can we make / send some (color) variants or are we strictly limited to one and only one image ? Thx by advance (and sorry if there is any mistake) :)

Hey all! Here's my submission! Hope you'll all appreciate it since I put in A LOT of effort ^^
TerrariaChivalryCrossoverContestFinalSmaller.jpg

I have the full res PNG version on my private server over here. It's 5120×2880, 18Mb, so it's pretty big. Had to upload the small jpg version on this page.

I'm here to say good luck to everyone who participated. The submissions in the Submission thread all look very impressive.

I thought about participating myself, but I simply didn't know much about the game Chivalry and I only recently began tapping into art skills I never knew I had this past month which made it feel like I wasn't ready to enter this Art Contest. I will try next time there is another Art Contest similar to this.

There are some absolute flawless gems among the submissions. I wouldn't want to be in the jury, they'll have a very hard time choosing.
Nice work, all who participated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom