Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news!!!

Hang in there, Xbox Terrarians - you shouldn't be far behind at all! :)

There really is no good answer when a disconnect happens...do you hold on one approval to wait on the other...either way, someone isn't happy. Sorry guys, but hopefully not long at all. ;)

As you find any bugs guys, PLEASE use the link in the bottom of 505 Games' signature to make sure that they are seen by the appropriate folks.

Enjoy!!!!
Really Microsoft Really!!??

Bug saving errors are still present with the latest update on the psvita, you've had numerous complaints about this issue from the last update so why hasn't this annoying bug been fixed? The game is totally unplayable now because the bug errors are more frequent than ever before. I'd suggest getting this fixed ASAP before everybody files in complaints to trading standards and getting a refund on you're unplayable game, which is absolutely appalling! £13 for a game what doesn't even work properly is a bloody joke, shame on you!

After 6 months of waiting, frustration of main worlds getting corrupted, and terraria in an unplayable state.. I finally got an update. And as I feared: I can confirm that the crash issue is still there. I have tried forcing crashes using the same methods as 1.07 (EU terraria update from may). As stated here by me: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/occasional-crash-while-saving.19365/ , crashing with those circumstances still happen. I am honestly really sad about this. And im actually surprised that they roll out the update even though this is not fixed, considering this is game breaking.
I understand that they're trying to fix this... but 6 months... please.

EDIT: this is about the PSvita version.
And ps3

I wonder if it will be tomorrow or Thursday.
Oo
[DOUBLEPOST=1450312511,1450312218][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes yes yes!!! I have been waiting for this since June!!!! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1450223809,1450223714][/DOUBLEPOST]

I hope it will go on for you Microsoft guys... And me, I play PS3 so I haven't gotten it yet...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450224134][/DOUBLEPOST]I was totally hyped up for this, so I checked out some stuff I could do when I got the update but I forgot to pause my game and I was attacked by the Pirates. And they killed Santa. `:mad:
Thanks man. I have been waiting for a long time for the update on XBox 360

Well ok then but people whining on the forums about waiting for the update does no good.And since most people now know it's in xbox's hands then there's no need to continue to cry to 505 on there forums.About Xbox it does have a website you can go to and it has a forum for terraria also.Wanna no why no one goes there cause Xbox isn't going to hold you and comfort you.The people that whine on these forums want someone to give them a warm glass of milk and tell them it's ok.Just deal with it people when xbox get's its update it gets the update
Exactly
[DOUBLEPOST=1450312646,1450312584][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I have to wait til tomorrow for the update. Very well, I shall wait.
Hello Senpai, I can not wait either.

Quick question on the PS3 version: Is anyone else having sound problems? The sound keeps cutting out for a split second, and none of the sounds are playing on the character (accessory sounds like speed boots, weapon sound effects, character noises, etc.) but background and ambient sounds work as should be. I'm not sure if it's a console-wide problem, or just my Playstation, because it's been acting a little odd lately.

Thanks ^_^

Ahhh, the Xbox update still isn't out when will this agony end?????
It must end sometime. Those of us with Microsoft consoles, stay strong my brothers and sisters, it shall be upon us all soon with divine additions. Duke Fishron shall be proven futile by us as we use the minecarts as our chariots of war! Only then shall the agony end, when the spawn and forces of Bill Gates gift to us even better stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450313040,1450312972][/DOUBLEPOST]
I logged onto a pre-existing world, and Palm Trees were spawning in the ocean biome, so a new world shouldn't be needed to see them.
On what device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom