Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I've just checked and the vita version of terraria has recently got a new patch (1.09) in which it states it has "bug fixes". Does anyone have more details on what bugs are fixed in this very recent hotfix?

any specifics? I would like to thoroughly test so far I have tested with the music and autosave on with no crash but I'm sure there are other issues that were fixed
Have you seen this? According to it, they focused on memory optimisations (fixing leaks and so on). I doubt they included other fixes in this release as that could break the cross transfer of worlds/characters between Vita and PS3/4.

Well I've got some good news and some bad news about this patch for the vita.
The good news:crashing appears to have been fixed, and boreal trees look like boreal trees (although I miss the old snowy trees now).
The bad news: I haven't slept since I last posted because I can't stop playing Terraria now :eek:

View attachment 88588
*The update is now live on Xbox systems!!*

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
So the update for the new version is out for xbox 360???

I got golden fishing rod
[DOUBLEPOST=1454912750,1454912624][/DOUBLEPOST]And when the rest of the update comes coz i want optic staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom