Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I’m actually curious, when is mobile gonna get these? (Idr if console got them or not so I’m just wondering when they’re gonna get them universally)
If I just have to wait until 1.4.5 releases that’s fine, I’m just wondering if we will be getting this feature
Unless these features are very hidden that I can’t find them in the settings lol
Edit: I know about the boss heath bars are present I’m mainly talking about the player health bars

Can't say for numerical boss health bars, but numerical player health bars were present on conslle from 1.4, if i'm remembering correctly, and might even be the reason pc ended up getting them

Can't say for numerical boss health bars, but numerical player health bars were present on conslle from 1.4, if i'm remembering correctly, and might even be the reason pc ended up getting them
i dunno i might check in a few weeks when i can, but from the last time i played i don't remember seeing it, i might be wrong as it's been a few days.
but i do want it on mobile at least, the classic health bars have it but not the fancy and bars version, i didn't even realise that until now

I’m actually curious, when is mobile gonna get these? (Idr if console got them or not so I’m just wondering when they’re gonna get them universally)
If I just have to wait until 1.4.5 releases that’s fine, I’m just wondering if we will be getting this feature
Unless these features are very hidden that I can’t find them in the settings lol
Edit: I know about the boss heath bars are present I’m mainly talking about the player health bars
These are in the current mobile version now
Settings>Layout>Health and Mana Bar styles

Back
Top Bottom