Mobile terraria mobile 1.3 version release date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know when 1.3 for mobile is coming out. I have all the armour, I have all the best weapons, such as shadow beam staff and paladin hammer, i have the best mage accessories, like the shield that makes you immune to most debuffs, and i have the paladin sheild. I use fishron wings, and ive beat every boss and the only thing i still am farming is the everscream wings.(ive been playing for 3 years) I really want moonlord and last prism, portal gun, and dev items and even expert mode. These days terraria mobile is very boring. WHEN IS 1.3?
DukeFishron.png
DukeFishron.pngDukeFishron.png DukeFishron.png DukeFishron.png DukeFishron.png DukeFishron.png DukeFishron.png

1.3 wont be coming for a long time. Until mobile devices can have alot more RAM, and ridiculous improvements in the gaming and storage area, we can expect only bug fixes and patches.

Please search before making topics, we have quite a few identical threads such as these. I've merged these two this time to clean things up a bit.

To reiterate, there is NO confirmed release date for 1.3, nor would I expect there to be one in the near future, as the most recent update is still fairly recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom