Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on terraria after it updated, because it crashed before and auto updated. While I was on the menu, it said that's my character was created with a newer update or something,and that it couldn't load. Same for the world I was in. Does anybody have a solution for this?

Honesty I'm upset, I've been quite far into hard mode until my character was deleted, full gold health, and all of my weapons. Way to go luck!

Too late, I tried to Uninstall and reinstall terraria making me losing all of my save data thinking it wouldnt. Lost it forever. GG
Oh dear god! :eek: (and I don't say stuff like that lightly)

I feel so sorry for them, and countless others that simple want to just enjoy a neat game they paid for.

I'll... just kinda sorta.. not touch the game until the :red: storm has cleared up. I all of a sudden feel like I've got a bomb on my smartphone. But instead of being an explosive concussive force from a highly energetic chemical reaction; it is am emotion based time bomb, gradually building up in force until it is released at random, liable to cause a volatile emotional response which could cause secondary physical damage to the device. (aka, the user getting ticked off and apply some irrational violence to an otherwise beloved electronic device)

@505 Games Support Please fix this save game file issue. If there is a way to upload my saved game files (and have a way to back them up w/o rooting) I'd be more than happy to provide what bug testing I can.

I've seen :red: get used as a censorship device, so kind of using it as such. I honestly don't know the joke behind it, if there is one.

SAME! What is wrong with those snowmen? And also, I can't decorate a tree with anything--tinsel, stars, nothing!
Just a FYI, certain enemy ai were screwed up in the update. A year ago, I remembered werewolves used to actually attack you, however bow they do not. Someone reported that the nymph no longer attacks, I can't remeber the nymph attacking me either. They all walk to the right and the only damage toy take is touch damage.

I've seen :red: get used as a censorship device, so kind of using it as such. I honestly don't know the joke behind it, if there is one.
It's the (former I believe) lead developer of terraria. He's now working on terraria:eek:therworld.
@Dwang040, there are many many enemies with fighter AI that are bugged. Apparently not all but it's still a lot.
Edit: I tried to write : o and it turned into :eek:

Last edited:
@Sword Ace, you indicated a few pages back that worlds only have a 1/3 chance to spawn with an Ice biome? I've seen this mentioned a few other places, but it seems like something big enough that I should have been seeing more posts about it if it were there.

Can anyone else confirm that worlds have a 1/3 chance to have a Snow/Ice biome? In case its somehow device related, please share your platform. And if the issue is that something generated over the Snow biome (like a desert or something) that's different, though still relevant (but likely related to world sizes). If the Snow biomes still follow the 1/3 chance that they had back in 1.1, that's very relevant information.

@Sword Ace, you indicated a few pages back that worlds only have a 1/3 chance to spawn with an Ice biome? I've seen this mentioned a few other places, but it seems like something big enough that I should have been seeing more posts about it if it were there.

Can anyone else confirm that worlds have a 1/3 chance to have a Snow/Ice biome? In case its somehow device related, please share your platform. And if the issue is that something generated over the Snow biome (like a desert or something) that's different, though still relevant (but likely related to world sizes). If the Snow biomes still follow the 1/3 chance that they had back in 1.1, that's very relevant information.
I can hardly get desert biomes.
Android 5.1.1 Samsung galaxy Core (skeletron) Prime

Not quite what I asked @Giofunny, but thanks. :) Just looking for information specifically related to Snow/Ice biomes NOT spawning at all right now.

If your asking about what we think the rough chance of a snow biome spawning is, I would agree with @Sword Ace, but I would put it a little higher (maybe between a third and half). But that's just personal opinion it's definitely around there.
Not quite what I asked @Giofunny, but thanks. :) Just looking for information specifically related to Snow/Ice biomes NOT spawning at all right now.
I'm almost certain that their spawn is not guaranteed. Again I agree with sword ace, that the desert biome overrides it, and vice versa.

I'm on iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Not sure for 1/3 because I always get ice biome
[DOUBLEPOST=1453822496,1453822446][/DOUBLEPOST]I think i made 4 worlds and i still getting an ice biome

@Danoh23, so when no snow biome spawns, there is literally no snow/ice blocks in the entire world? Or is it just ruined and covered up mostly by another biome?
I'm almost certain that it's NONE. but I will make a few worlds now and dig down a bit.
Edit: first world I made had corrupted snow and no desert.
Second had 2 deserts (shown below).

Maybe it's just me but is it not strange to anyone else that the desert on the left has terrain like a snow biome (domed hill etc) and is where the snow often generates (next to dungeon)?

Also Palm trees generated in the left desert.

Edit of the edit: I dug down and there was no snow biome underneath.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Here's the trick to grappling, at least for me, your right thumbs tick must be pressed down. If you just swipe nothing will happen, put your right thumb down, maybe move a little bit then swipe, the grappling hook will shoot out. It might be a bug. So yeah, I noticed that when I'm flying through the air, running or jumping, the grappling good activates everytime, but when you are standing still, and other touching the holding/ touching the right joystick, and you swipe, nothing will happen. At least that's the case for me (android if I didn't mention it) try it out, hope this fixes the grappling issue for you.
actually, when you make a grappling hook for the first time on a character, it tells you this at the bottom of the screen :p

Who knows how to run to the --> side with the tabi?

If you place a switch on walls and remove all the walls,the switch would still be their,like if the walls were never removed

Last edited:
@505 Games Support
  • The Frost Moon trophies have White Rarity. They’re supposed to have Blue Rarity.
  • The Melee attacks of the Ice Queen and Santa NK-1 do 10 less damahe than they’re supposed to. I’m not sure about Everscream’s Melee attack, but I think it’s also 10 damage less than intended.
  • Not only do Snow Biomes seem to have a 1/3 chance to generate, but when they do generate, they stop at the cavern layer. They’re supposed to stop at the lava layer.

Flick to the right, twice.

Yes.
Thank you.

In regards to the lack of Snow Biomes; all three of my world slots have them. So I either lucked out, or it isn't a problem. (aka, I think I've got nothing that can help, sorry) Also, unless you count the sandy beaches near the oceans, I have no deserts on any of the three worlds I have.

@505 Games Support
In the simple process of checking the three world slots for biomes, the game crashed several times trying to load the 2 barely touched worlds with a barely used character. It wasn't until I had my barely used second character (the only viable character right now) load onto my main/first world that enough stability (or luck) was made allow me to switch out of the one world and check the other two worlds out. Seemed like there was something about the first world that was needed for the game to even function. Also, the displaced character picture moved from the second slot over to the third slot after checking my other two worlds. It should be on slot one, where the character's name is, but I think the first character's save files are disrupting that. At least the game still recognizes that my first character file is still in the system, albeit a 'newer version' and can't be used.

My new character used to have glitched items in the piggy bank and safe, tree branch sprite arrays for a normal tree for an appearance, until I collected them all into one stack and tried to use them. After attempting to use them once, the item (stack?) disappeared. Not sure what to make of that.

I'd do more checking, but after having a hard time just trying to load anything, I fear I may unstabilize my main world file as well, and lose all of my work put into the game. I really need a way to back things up if I'm going to test stuff.
Really shouldn't have to 'beta test' something I paid for... -_-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom