Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you give a quest fish to the angler, instead of rewarding you then showing a congratulatory quote, he rewards you but then uses a quote that should be used when you've already done the daily quest. E.g, I bring a cursed fish, he rewards me then says 'I've seen enough of you today' or something along those lines

When you give a quest fish to the angler, instead of rewarding you then showing a congratulatory quote, he rewards you but then uses a quote that should be used when you've already done the daily quest. E.g, I bring a cursed fish, he rewards me then says 'I've seen enough of you today' or something along those lines
Do you get good loot? Cause all I get is 29silver coins. I also got the strong line which does nothing and the tackle box that seems to make lose bait faster...

Also, has anyone been able to summon the pirate invasion? Cause I can't.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453751414,1453751339][/DOUBLEPOST]What?[/QUOTE]
I have no clue as to what happened. Maybe I had my phone I my bag or something, and it just sent random stuff. My bad.

Do you get good loot? Cause all I get is 29silver coins. I also got the strong line which does nothing and the tackle box that seems to make lose bait faster...

Also, has anyone been able to summon the pirate invasion? Cause I can't.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453751414,1453751339][/DOUBLEPOST]What?
I have no clue as to what happened. Maybe I had my phone I my bag or something, and it just sent random stuff. My bad.[/QUOTE]
The loot is pretty bad. No it's awful. But I don't mind because some people like the decorations you get and at least you get a little money.

@505 Games Support
Grappling via swiping your character doesn't works so good. It doesn't react sometimes when i want to grapple with my grapple in my inventory.
That's the least of my issues but yes that's a long-term bug.
@505 Games Support The Accessory prefix Precise displays that it gives 1% boost to crit chance when it actually gives 2% and the Lucky prefix displays that it gives 2% when it's actually 4%.
Already reported, at least it's just cosmetic :).
That reminds me, good to see reforge prices are finally fixed. I used about 100 platinum on a few weapons back before they changed that.

@505 Games Support In a crimsoned desert the mummy variation never spawns which makes it impossible to get a blindfold in crimson worlds (tested this with a water candle + battle potion in a large flat field with 3 layers of crimsand). And speaking of that certain enemies (ice enemies and elementals) spawn exclusively on blocks other than intended biome. Example being if I'm in a ice biome vikings tortoises and mermen don't spawn, but if I create a artificial one close by other blocks not related to said biome (stone of any kind/dirt) they will begin to show up. Also every bat variation (except the giant flying fox oddly) takes way to much spawn priority especially in the hallow which not only make elementals rarer and illuminant slimes, but you can easily encounter hordes of them in an open cave.
Edit: Caster AI is still bugged (this is a bug that was never fixed in any version) when you hit a teleporting caster its supposed to hesitate and when you stop attacking it will teleport and also shoots 3 attacks per teleport. Instead it starts acting crazy as soon as the first hit is done and shoots 1 attack and teleports immediately after getting attacked or it attacking you. however this is an intended behavior for some hardmode dungeon enemies (It drives me nuts how hard the ragged caster [who needs fixing] is to kill thanks to this).

I think that the random encounters with HM bosses should be increased to be a little under PC chances. I'm surprised that I got a "this is going to be a terrible night" message only after doing a lot of fishing. Increasing won't really be too bad since the HM bosses are a lot easier in mobile version anyway.
I kinda take the uncommon aspect back since I got all 3 bosses in 5 nights and I gotta say using buffs and meteor armor with a flower of fire they're about easier than PC version with me using adamantite and using same buffs (ironskin regen endurance) These guys need some HUGE buffing if I have more trouble in PC with pre mech armor than simply using prehardmode gear (except the sparkly wings)

@505 Games Support
Grappling via swiping your character doesn't works so good. It doesn't react sometimes when i want to grapple with my grapple in my inventory.
Here's the trick to grappling, at least for me, your right thumbs tick must be pressed down. If you just swipe nothing will happen, put your right thumb down, maybe move a little bit then swipe, the grappling hook will shoot out. It might be a bug. So yeah, I noticed that when I'm flying through the air, running or jumping, the grappling good activates everytime, but when you are standing still, and other touching the holding/ touching the right joystick, and you swipe, nothing will happen. At least that's the case for me (android if I didn't mention it) try it out, hope this fixes the grappling issue for you.

One last thing, I just want to double check. Sorry for all the posts, I just recently got back into terraria mobile since I thought buga were fixed, guess not... Do your minions do anything? They attack when I'm on the surface, in the cavern, and sometimes in the underworld and snow biome? I think they attack in snow biome... Anyways, when I'm in the jungle or the dungeon, they do nothing. Imps, spider, hornet they just stand there and deal touch damage. Also, is terraria ios the same as android or does ios have an extra update missing on Android? Cause like the pirate invasion, it works on ios, but not android, or at least me.

@505 Games Support

hello console and mobile Terrarians!

We are in the home stretch! The teams are submitting the updates to the various platforms this week. This includes XB1, X360, PS4, PS3, PSVita, Windows Phone, iOS, Amazon, and Google Play. If all goes well, you should be playing the update by Christmas! Once we have approvals, I will try to update you with the details.

I now treat this as a joke, since I am an Amazon User and it is clearly past Christmas. No update. But anyways keep up the good work cause I saw your post earlier and stuff so I hope your done soon and stuff.

Does anyone have a palladium world? I have made 6 or 7 worlds and haven't got it.:(
QuickMemo+_2016-01-25-21-43-39.png

I have one

I was on terraria after it updated, because it crashed before and auto updated. While I was on the menu, it said that's my character was created with a newer update or something,and that it couldn't load. Same for the world I was in. Does anybody have a solution for this?

So here's my story:
Basically, the update that specifically said in the description that it would fix all issues related to iCloud...messed up my iCloud world.

My iCloud world was honestly fine before that update. It was working as it should. I didn't do anything to it but store a few rare items in chests in that world for safekeeping, because anything could happen to my phone and I was way to far into the game to not have a world that could be uploaded into a new phone.

After that update, everything went downhill. It started to not recognize that I even HAD an iCloud world, which was terrifying. I even deleted the app—thereby deleting my main, non-iCloud world and all of the stuff in it that I didn't bother moving to the iCloud world before it became unplayable. After re-downloading it, it started to recognize that the iCloud world existed but crashed every time I tried to load it.

I went on my other device, which had the same iCloud account (and thereby had a synced iCloud world) to see if it could load it, but it didn't. They both have the same result: When the loading bar is at about 40%, the app crashes. I even got a brand new phone (not because of the issue but coincidentally after it started) and it also had the same issue.

@505Games-Mobile please acknowledge that there are still major iCloud bugs out there and try to fix them.

To other players (especially those who haven't updated for whatever reason), please be aware that your iCloud world (or character, although mine is working fine so far) may not be stable. If you are like me and have all of your precious items in a chest in an iCloud world, I will warn you that you may suddenly lose access to those items.

To those who have the same issue (especially if you have found a solution)--If you have any way of accessing an iCloud world/or character that has the same or similar situation to mine (AKA crashing before/right after loading), please, please, please reply or shoot a post my way...much appreciated in advance.

I have tried the following solutions (without success)
-downloading my iPhone content to my laptop, factory resetting, and redownloading all of the content (please note that if you try this, all of your non-iCloud worlds CANNOT be accessed...by iCloud save or by iTunes save)
-resetting every combination of settings
-shutting down and starting up my iPhone
-deleting and redownloading the game
-getting a new phone with shared account (same results as with old phone--my new phone is the same type as the old one, an iPhone 6)
-changing iCloud back up settings
-deleting the last back up and going from an old world

Thank you for reading this post all the way through (I know it's really long). Please reply if you have any input for my situation. I didn't have any "triggers"—there was no settings change or new world generation or anything that might have caused it (the crashing issue). It happened abruptly so I don't know if it's my phone, a Terraria thing, or a general bug.

They had the frost legion since version 1.1 (pc) And on mobile 1.2.1377 they should add a mobile EXCLUSIVE event.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453727605,1453727445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just re downloaded the newest version from google play it works now But i lost ALL of my data.~:mad:
Yeah I'm talking about mobile version. At first I confused the frost moon with the frost legion and after 3 legion events I thought that it was the most pointless event in the game. You barely gain any money from it and the enemies don't even try to attack you. My guess is that it's a continuation of enemy aggressiveness bug in which enemies seldom attack you. Hallowed and corruption biomes are okay but events like pumpkin moon, goblin invasion, and most other biomes enemies won't even attack you directly when they should
[DOUBLEPOST=1453785235][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone have a palladium world? I have made 6 or 7 worlds and haven't got it.:(
I've been through a few. I'm at end game hardmode got basically everything but my problem is adamantite. Need it for ocram and considering it takes 10 bars for a single suspicious skull and 6 ore per bar it gets expensive quick

Yeah I'm talking about mobile version. At first I confused the frost moon with the frost legion and after 3 legion events I thought that it was the most pointless event in the game. You barely gain any money from it and the enemies don't even try to attack you. My guess is that it's a continuation of enemy aggressiveness bug in which enemies seldom attack you. Hallowed and corruption biomes are okay but events like pumpkin moon, goblin invasion, and most other biomes enemies won't even attack you directly when they should

SAME! What is wrong with those snowmen? And also, I can't decorate a tree with anything--tinsel, stars, nothing!

I was on terraria after it updated, because it crashed before and auto updated. While I was on the menu, it said that's my character was created with a newer update or something,and that it couldn't load. Same for the world I was in. Does anybody have a solution for this?

A newer update? That doesn't make sense (lol). I think your update might have screwed up. Here's what I would do:

First, check if your App Store/Google Play store has a terraria update (if it really updated). If no, update.
If yes, think about anything else you did that might have caused the bug; sometimes I get bugs just from adjusting settings, which has nothing to do with Terraria.

If no, reset your device/or settings on it.

If yes, try saving your world using a different character OR transferring your items to another device (which can be quite annoying but worth it) and then deleting and redownloading your game. If you were in Hardmode, you should have enough equipment to defeat the WoF again and pick up where you were.

You can also factory reset your phone. If you download all of your content using iTunes and/or save to iCloud, the other info on your other apps should be saved.

If those don't work, hopefully it will be fixed within the next update.

Good luck! Hope your problem is solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom