Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the weapon leveling, is there going to be any kind of level cap on the weapons? Or will they continue to get stronger infinitely?

Also now that radio silence is over, is there an expected timeline for updates?

I really want to play this game, like SO BAD! But if you guys are working to make it better, than I will be patient. Keep up with the good work.:kingslime:

Lamb among wolves
No offense but I don't see any reason why the delay for Otherworld could be anything other than "Hey this ain't good enough! Give it back to the dev team." Like what they told us considering that there is no evidence to prove otherwise and the new screenshots do look like they really overhauled the Corruption V.S. Purity mechanics compared to the first trailer, and calling the entire fans "blind fanboys" or a person who has placed faith in the dev team "lamb among wolves" is pretty harsh considering Derpinator wasn't being hostile or anythingm I mean it's alright to be paranoid but at least keep it to yourself.

No offense but I don't see any reason why the delay for Otherworld could be anything other than "Hey this ain't good enough! Give it back to the dev team." Like what they told us considering that there is no evidence to prove otherwise and the new screenshots do look like they really overhauled the Corruption V.S. Purity mechanics compared to the first trailer, and calling the entire fans "blind fanboys" or a person who has placed faith in the dev team "lamb among wolves" is pretty harsh considering Derpinator wasn't being hostile or anythingm I mean it's alright to be paranoid but at least keep it to yourself.

Dont worry Mage, if you read again you will see "so many", means not everyone. "there is no evidence to prove otherwise" the lack of news is a evidence, otherwise they could say it before, you have put well the word faith, but i recommend you to see what faith brings. I am not paranoid, paranoid are people who have faith, specialy the blind faith, Derpinator wasnt hostile, he is a good person, and probably get my message, who wasnt hostile too, i give him an advice. everyone is responsible for himself.

"keep it to yourself", this is an attitude from a dictator, sorry to say but dictators dont end well as a rule.

Iam a well satisfied client of Re-Logic, they job with Terraria is outstanding, i just dont like LIEs, even a bad truth is better than a lie. my opinion is important to show that not every player is a lamb. Dont get my words as hostile, is not my goal.

Oh my god, I love the visual style. Before i was kinda on the fence, but now you've sold me on it.

It's like those cool effects from 1.3's endgame but expanded upon for an entire game's art style.

It's so colorful..

Uh, anyway, i'm glad it's still being worked on. Take as long as you need. I'll be honest, after watching the gameplay, i felt it needed some changes.
Can hardly wait for the next post about it!

YMKD7RQ_700wa_0.gif

gif says it all

Dont worry Mage, if you read again you will see "so many", means not everyone. "there is no evidence to prove otherwise" the lack of news is a evidence, otherwise they could say it before, you have put well the word faith, but i recommend you to see what faith brings. I am not paranoid, paranoid are people who have faith, specialy the blind faith, Derpinator wasnt hostile, he is a good person, and probably get my message, who wasnt hostile too, i give him an advice. everyone is responsible for himself.

"keep it to yourself", this is an attitude from a dictator, sorry to say but dictators dont end well as a rule.

Iam a well satisfied client of Re-Logic, they job with Terraria is outstanding, i just dont like LIEs, even a bad truth is better than a lie. my opinion is important to show that not every player is a lamb. Dont get my words as hostile, is not my goal.

People trust Re-Logic because they've been trustworthy.

Being excited for something, or having hope, is not being naive. "My opinion is important to show that not every player is a lamb" oh, but thoughtless negative speculation? That's fine, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom