• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

yea i even requested to add some options to disable bossdeath animation it bugs with calamity but theres no reply since
with so few people asking for certain things it barely reaches them so lets just wait since overhaul is not having an update for a long time, it might be already added they are just not replying,
Sadly, I'm the only person complaining about the character textures in overhaul and he might not add an option to disable arm rotation since no one else complains about it, however since some people are complaining about the boss death animation, he'll likely add an option to disable it since it's clashes with a major mod people love. Nonetheless being able to disable the item overhaul is worth not dealing with texture problems on my characters, but I would hope the author adds in the option to disable arm rotation like there is for head rotation and the game can just use the textures of vanilla terraria, so I can enjoy the new combat system without texture issues. But we'll see what happens in the future.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Sadly, I'm the only person complaining about the character textures in overhaul and he might not add an option to disable arm rotation since no one else complains about it, however since some people are complaining about the boss death animation, he'll likely add an option to disable it since it's clashes with a major mod people love. Nonetheless being able to disable the item overhaul is worth not dealing with texture problems on my characters, but I would hope the author adds in the option to disable arm rotation like there is for head rotation and the game can just use the textures of vanilla terraria, so I can enjoy the new combat system without texture issues. But we'll see what happens in the future.
well theres a mod that is still upcoming the "SHADERS MOD" and its a massive texture pack mod, and surely this will clash with OVERHAUL textures and im sure many players will love this so about by the update 1.4 overhaul might have to add options for its own textures so its users can play its mechanics with others safely

altho i will try posting my suggestions about it later on after i confirm the date when the shaders mod is released

Celestin6669

Steampunker
lmao second time i got inkullable bee quen which spawn at summer, the only thing that can kill her is save and quit button
[doublepost=1567670606,1567670477][/doublepost]i even tried kill her with cheatsheet, she just flies around with 1hp, taking for 10k dmg and giving 0 :red:s about it

ozoahameg

Terrarian
lmao second time i got inkullable bee quen which spawn at summer, the only thing that can kill her is save and quit button
[doublepost=1567670606,1567670477][/doublepost]i even tried kill her with cheatsheet, she just flies around with 1hp, taking for 10k dmg and giving 0 :red:s about it
you have calamity and the calamity revengance mode AI ovverides the overhaul AI and causes the boss to be unkillable
it happens on Eye of cthulu, skeletron, skeletron prime, the twins
and YES YOU NEED HERO'S mod to remove it, if you are starting a new map make sure you kill all these bosses before turning on the revengance,

Celestin6669

Steampunker
you have calamity and the calamity revengance mode AI ovverides the overhaul AI and causes the boss to be unkillable
it happens on Eye of cthulu, skeletron, skeletron prime, the twins
and YES YOU NEED HERO'S mod to remove it, if you are starting a new map make sure you kill all these bosses before turning on the revengance,
So only heros mod can fix it, can you tell me how? i just cant get on my pc for 1more week, so some info on how to solve it will be good.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
So only heros mod can fix it, can you tell me how? i just cant get on my pc for 1more week, so some info on how to solve it will be good.
download hero's mod (its an administrative mod for multiplayer but works verry well in single player)
if the boss wont die just clock mob remover on the hero's mod it will instantly delete all mob(not NPC) in the map but the boss is not considered killed
if you want to kill the boss on a map where revengance is already casted = download Calamity addon (this mod have something to remove revengance and make the boss killable again(just dont use it when boss is alive(it will crash)) you can craft it with 10 dirts or just get it using hero's item cheat)
LOL

Celestin6669

Steampunker
download hero's mod (its an administrative mod for multiplayer but works verry well in single player)
if the boss wont die just clock mob remover on the hero's mod it will instantly delete all mob(not NPC) in the map but the boss is not considered killed
if you want to kill the boss on a map where revengance is already casted = download Calamity addon (this mod have something to remove revengance and make the boss killable again(just dont use it when boss is alive(it will crash)) you can craft it with 10 dirts or just get it using hero's item cheat)
LOL
Im so confused rn, which addon for calamity, can you give me the name? Or I just reuse thing that turns on revengance?

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Im so confused rn, which addon for calamity, can you give me the name? Or I just reuse thing that turns on revengance?
its called "calamity addon" but you need to type "calamityaddon" on the mod browser since the mod browser dont recognize space bar
[doublepost=1567815018,1567814747][/doublepost]you can craft its revengnce remover by 10 dirt no need for workbench, dont use it when boss is alive it will crash your game LOL, in any case your on revengnce and an unkillable boss appears just use hero's mod, note hero's mod is server management mod and you can use this on multiplayer, and limit other player's capabilities, just dont forget your admin password LOL (1st account you make in multiplayer is the admin account({you can do this offline})

Celestin6669

Steampunker
its called "calamity addon" but you need to type "calamityaddon" on the mod browser since the mod browser dont recognize space bar
[doublepost=1567815018,1567814747][/doublepost]you can craft its revengnce remover by 10 dirt no need for workbench, dont use it when boss is alive it will crash your game LOL, in any case your on revengnce and an unkillable boss appears just use hero's mod, note hero's mod is server management mod and you can use this on multiplayer, and limit other player's capabilities, just dont forget your admin password LOL (1st account you make in multiplayer is the admin account({you can do this offline})
Ah, thank you, I'll try it

Celestin6669

Steampunker
i tried it, after killing bosses you listed and activating revengance mod after, they are still unkillable.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
i tried it, after killing bosses you listed and activating revengance mod after, they are still unkillable.
yes they are unkillable, because calamity and overhaul is fighting (Marsario and Fabsol) no matter what i ask they just ignore if its about each other so calamity addon is my solution just dont fight the bosses in revengance, and use hero's mod to remove them if they spawn naturaly

Celestin6669

Steampunker
yes they are unkillable, because calamity and overhaul is fighting (Marsario and Fabsol) no matter what i ask they just ignore if its about each other so calamity addon is my solution just dont fight the bosses in revengance, and use hero's mod to remove them if they spawn naturaly
i just done use it and use cheatsheet to get revengance items, the *other way* of not cheating i cant find
tho is there a fix comming up? cuz it was working properly in mp even with tremor some time ago, before tmodloader update

ozoahameg

Terrarian
i just done use it and use cheatsheet to get revengance items, the *other way* of not cheating i cant find
tho is there a fix comming up? cuz it was working properly in mp even with tremor some time ago, before tmodloader update
if your talking about other bugs then fix should be coming, but if your talking about overhaulXcalamity bugs then i dont think it will come, Marsario and Fabsol hate each other(i dont know why) thats why when i ask them about it, they just recommend to remove the other, as if they dont intend to fix it

Xiarno

Official Terrarian
I have the latest tmodloader version and can't load Terraria Overhaul. It's says "It was made from a newer version of Tmodloader"

Edit: Found out it was because of Banner Boost. Sorry.

upload_2019-9-14_13-59-48.png

Dynamo

Terrarian
My one question with this mod
If I were to, is there one way to safely uninstall it? Since the mod seemingly adds its own block of wet sand, and when the mod is not active, the wet sand blocks become the cursed unknown pink blocks. Is there any way around this?

ozoahameg

Terrarian
My one question with this mod
If I were to, is there one way to safely uninstall it? Since the mod seemingly adds its own block of wet sand, and when the mod is not active, the wet sand blocks become the cursed unknown pink blocks. Is there any way around this?
yes just remove it, then when you open your map there will be instructions to remove unloaded tiles
[doublepost=1568779514,1568779488][/doublepost]i think the command to remove those pink blocks is "/oRemoveunloadedtiles"

Elienai

Terrarian
Is there a way for me to manually delete an specific background sound?
its the cuckoo bird... it repeats all the time and its really noticeable :( I have no idea what program I can use to do it... I even disabled background sounds completely by now...

FoxFromPripyat

Terrarian
Bug Report:
In multiplayer, on the latest version of the modloader, when hemp is cut down, the hemp is not cut down, the tree is issued and after several such cuttings the game crashes at the host.

spoopytwo

Terrarian
is there any chance of the boss AI overhauls becoming a config option like the enemy AI? this mod adds a lot of nice QoL stuff but honestly it's unplayable if nearly half the vanilla bosses become immortal when run with calamity

ozoahameg

Terrarian
is there any chance of the boss AI overhauls becoming a config option like the enemy AI? this mod adds a lot of nice QoL stuff but honestly it's unplayable if nearly half the vanilla bosses become immortal when run with calamity
well ive been informed that Marsario(overhaul) and Fabsol(Calamity) dont get along so it might not get fixed, i asked the calamity but they wont listen to my request
lets just hope that one day their quarrel will fade

Top Bottom