tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

okay...I hab some Qs...
er...is this compatible wid some mods like dual wield, auto-swing and some mods that implement new stuff? also mha terraria just crashed when a tree fell due to a forrest fire....

Btw, this mod has lot of stuff that adds in the game and can match those standalone and large tmods... i sense lot of downloads will come...I mean, LOTS OF IT

okay...I hab some Qs...
er...is this compatible wid some mods like dual wield, auto-swing and some mods that implement new stuff?
It's not that this mod isn't compatible with dualwielding. It's that dualwielding isn't compatible with anything. Autoswing is pointless, because this mods disables it even for pickaxes (when you're not mining). It seems to be compatible with mods like calamity, thorium, etc. already by default.
also mha terraria just crashed when a tree fell due to a forrest fire...
Post full stacktraces of crashes. I even included PDBs with the mod, so it logs line numbers.
It's all useless without stacktraces.

Holy Cow!! This looks fantastic though capability with other mods might be a little bit of an issue. Either way you have created something grand here so keep up the good work! In the mean time I'm gonna try this mod out and see its kicks and quarks.

Update: all modded guns cause crashes when reloading....also when using Infinite-type ammunitions regardless of vanilla or modded firearm. So....the mod's reload system isnt modded gun friendly?

It's...it's beautiful, dear god, I love how you can climb and jump in action scene, I will try it, but will it worked with other mods?

Update: all modded guns cause crashes when reloading....also when using Infinite-type ammunitions regardless of vanilla or modded firearm. So....the mod's reload system isnt modded gun friendly?
What.. Modded guns shouldn't be enhanced at all. What weapon and from what mod have you used?

A few things from some really basic testing.
Doesn't work well with other mods as of yet. LOTS of crashes in the form of "Terraria has stopped working". Wasn't really any indication as to what it was either as it was always just random. (Except one where it seems to be every time you leave the world).
The screen shake is a bit awkward and is a bit nauseating.
Doesn't work with high movement speed very well (if you're going too fast you will fall out of the map and the character animation will roll.
Screenshot_103.png
Constant sniper scope effect is annoying. I remember another mod doing that and it didn't work. Maybe make it a toggle?
Remove the "uses" on weapons. It's not needed, and I don't really want to have to farm for my weapons more than once.
Screenshot_104.png

Other than that. The different systems you added are really awesome and not boring to use. This will be a great mod.

A few things from some really basic testing.
Doesn't work well with other mods as of yet. LOTS of crashes in the form of "Terraria has stopped working". Wasn't really any indication as to what it was either as it was always just random. (Except one where it seems to be every time you leave the world).
The screen shake is a bit awkward and is a bit nauseating.
Doesn't work with high movement speed very well (if you're going too fast you will fall out of the map and the character animation will roll.
View attachment 177920
Constant sniper scope effect is annoying. I remember another mod doing that and it didn't work. Maybe make it a toggle?
Remove the "uses" on weapons. It's not needed, and I don't really want to have to farm for my weapons more than once.
View attachment 177923

Other than that. The different systems you added are really awesome and not boring to use. This will be a great mod.
Read "Durability" and "Configuration" features. You can disable soldat2d camera and durability doesn't break anything. This isn't hamstar's.
There's not much compatibility with big content mods, but it does work with all not too custom items. (The one you showed has rmb actions, so rip)

This looks awesome! I may use this in a playthrough, but I don't really want to have to relearn the game again, lol.

This looks like an amazing mod! I've always wanted to make Terraria's combat more interesting and fun, but not too overdone and complicated like some games. Will try!

Back
Top Bottom