tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there a better way to get rid of stumps than my method of burning them with fire arrows and starting a fire?

Also, nice job on getting to front page of r/terraria

Is there a better way to get rid of stumps than my method of burning them with fire arrows and starting a fire?

Also, nice job on getting to front page of r/terraria
You can axe the stumps, you just can't do the entire tree at once.

:eek:HOLY :red: THIS MOD IS AMAZING:eek:

the gun holding and reloading is just so good. and that dodge roll, oh my god that dodge roll is insane. I cant believe you did this with terraria

ok, just played the mod, it is now the best I have ever played

I have a small suggestion though, the gatligator shouldn't be considered as a gatling gun, since it has a handle and stock in its sprite. also the Daedalus stormbow has no changes, don't know if you left it intentionally, or its a bug. speaking of bugs I found a visual glitch with the vortex beater.
bug.PNG

edit: it seems that the pulse bow also has no effects

Last edited:
I found another minor issue. In the .json file with all of the config stuff you can disable screen shake, or rather, tweak the strength of it. But setting it to 0 does not remove it.

I also have the same issue as Orelka, Not laggy at all, can dodge and reload, but:
  • When I die it crashes, i still receive permanent 5 hp reduction, and the items are still saved as well.
  • When I try to save and exit the game from in-game (i.e. in the terraria world) , it also crashes.
This is a great mod and i really want to play with it, plz fix it soon ;(

My game crashes whenever I die. Where do i find the error writeup?
It's in "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs" on windows. But there's probably not gonna be any stacktrace in there. You could still help me fixing this by listing all mods you have enabled.
[doublepost=1501283904,1501283857][/doublepost]
I also have the same issue as Orelka, Not laggy at all, can dodge and reload, but:
  • When I die it crashes, i still receive permanent 5 hp reduction, and the items are still saved as well.
  • When I try to save and exit the game from in-game (i.e. in the terraria world) , it also crashes.
This is a great mod and i really want to play with it, plz fix it soon ;(
Please post a list of your enabled mods too.

Is there any way to fix the error? Cause for me isn't Loading.. :c
Method not found: 'Int32 System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.SizeOf(!!0)'.
at TerrariaOverhaul.Extensions.MEMORYSTATUSEX..ctor()
at TerrariaOverhaul.Extensions.Initialize() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\Extensions.cs:line 60
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 346
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

It's in "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs" on windows. But there's probably not gonna be any stacktrace in there. You could still help me fixing this by listing all mods you have enabled.
[doublepost=1501283904,1501283857][/doublepost]
Please post a list of your enabled mods too.

For me with the same problem, i have no other mods enabled. (that 5 health thinge i said before was probably from another new mod that i have since disabled and tested again.) After crashes my logs don't get modified/updated (i checked the time label ['Date Modified'] and also checked the right log file twice)

Was that a TF2 soldier rocket jump I saw in the trailer? Anyways this mod looks awesome! I'll definitely be playing it soon.

So. Is there any way you can turn off climbing up things if you're attached to a rope? Also maybe one for dodge roll not activating if you're in a chest or talking to an npc? I'm mostly asking because the most comfortable place to use the roll for me was my left shift key which...also what you use for quick selling or depositing items.

Guns seem to eat unlimited ammo items. Unsure if its only from regular mods or vanilla ones too.

Edit: Tested vanilla ones work fine. However modded ones (Infinity, Luiafk) cause them to be lost upon reloading where it then shuffles the item to the bullet ui for the chosen gun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom