tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hello? i cant seem to activate the mod from the mod browser. ive disabled all and only tried the mod itself alone. the only thing that does is pop up this error
Failed to resolve Terraria.GameInput.InputMode
en Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.GetConstantType(TypeReference constant_type, Object constant)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddConstant(IConstantProvider owner, TypeReference type)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddParameter(UInt16 sequence, ParameterDefinition parameter, ParamTable table)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddParameters(MethodDefinition method)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddMethod(MethodDefinition method)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddMethods(TypeDefinition type)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddType(TypeDefinition type)
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddTypeDefs()
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.BuildTypes()
en Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.BuildModule()
en Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.<>c.<BuildMetadata>b__1_0(MetadataBuilder builder, MetadataReader _)
en Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
en Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.BuildMetadata(ModuleDefinition module, MetadataBuilder metadata)
en Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
en Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
en Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
en Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
en Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

anyone knows what could be the problem, my tmodloader and .net framework are up to date.

Edit: i tried to install it manually, the same error pops up
That's really weird. You're on mac or linux? Whatever this error is, there's currently another one on macs, which won't let you play for a day or so until i fix it.
But, anyway, try reinstalling the latest tML version? But this time with the ModCompile folder too if there is one on mac/linux builds.
[doublepost=1514947318,1514947169][/doublepost]
It was impossible to get snapshots as my frames dipped to <5fps to the point I can't even point my mouse to where I want so I could only take snapshots with this mod disabled. I'll just give them to you anyways. Thorium and other content mods are still there.

Here is the snapshot when I'm running around in my world, and here is one in main menu right after the game started.

~~~

Something else I did was I increased my virtual memory on both hard drives. That made things a tiny bit better but not a significant change.

FPS with thorium: 50+ (with no mods I get 50-60fps with colored lighting at 1280x720)
CPU: AMD 1.40ghz dual core with integrated graphics
RAM: 4gb
You have a really weak CPU (i didn't plan to support netbook-strength pcs with overhaul like vanilla tries to), but JPANsBagsOfHolding Mod is the main reason you're lagging so much. It seems to call a lot of really heavy Item.SetDefaults method multiple times every frame. It'd be fine, but SetDefaults also instantiates ModItem and GlobalItem instances via Activator class, which can be really, really slow. 31% of CPU power is taken by that mod alone it seems.

Quick update on my tries.
I've noticed that whenever it runs out of memory it gets stuck on Sounds/Atmosphere/Desert
Maybe this can help fix the problem :sigh:

Quick update on my tries.
I've noticed that whenever it runs out of memory it gets stuck on Sounds/Atmosphere/Desert
Maybe this can help fix the problem :sigh:
It's not a problem.
[doublepost=1514959709,1514959620][/doublepost]
Is there a way that u can make a 32 bit version of this?
I thought it should work on 32bit, but i'm purposely not gonna fix it. Microsoft should just freaking stop publishing 32bit versions, they should NOT exist. Get a 64bit OS.

Quick bug report!
When I try to use modded Last Prism-style weapons (The Prism Break and Eroded Prism from SacredTools, dunno if Yharim's Crystal works as I have a long way to go before I can even use it...), the weapon does not fire, and it instead tries to charge, like a staff would. As I appear to be unable to temporarily disable the charge feature, these weapons simply don't do anything... which is pretty frustrating.

Quick bug report!
When I try to use modded Last Prism-style weapons (The Prism Break and Eroded Prism from SacredTools, dunno if Yharim's Crystal works as I have a long way to go before I can even use it...), the weapon does not fire, and it instead tries to charge, like a staff would. As I appear to be unable to temporarily disable the charge feature, these weapons simply don't do anything... which is pretty frustrating.
noted, wait for me to unlazy myself.

That's really weird. You're on mac or linux? Whatever this error is, there's currently another one on macs, which won't let you play for a day or so until i fix it.
But, anyway, try reinstalling the latest tML version? But this time with the ModCompile folder too if there is one on mac/linux builds.
[

I'm in Windows, i've no idea what's causing the error. i made sure to re-install TModLoader but i had no success.

It seems in multiplayer when trying to play with a friend that if you disable item overhaul projectile weapons will break for example an enchanted sword, and not have any projectiles.

Why is the underground so DARK ! . Light looks like its not generated from ores and crystals anymore. For example the Hear Crystal doesn't even have the shine and red pulsing around it it's pitch black. Is there any way to disable this ?? Thank You

Can you make a patch for KRPG?
It's all on KRPG's side. I may do a pull request though.

Why is the underground so DARK ! . Light looks like its not generated from ores and crystals anymore. For example the Hear Crystal doesn't even have the shine and red pulsing around it it's pitch black. Is there any way to disable this ?? Thank You
I haven't touched it, could be a 1 time bug.

And yet another bug because of imcompatibility: spear tips from Thorium mod are not working, they're just passing through targets without doing any damage. Tested it without Overhaul - works fine.

man it's been a while since i've been on the forums. I can't tell you how much i love this mod, i noticed it was updated and started a new play through and iv'e been having so much fun. i just got into a storm and let me tell you running around while trees and sharks are coming at me left and right was amazing :D, keep up the great work man. this is a amazing mod to be played with others

Awesome mod, but some problems in multiplayer. Game randomly crushed during storm and sometimes pickaxe and axe animations not play for other players. I mean that my friend cut tree, but i see that he just stand near it. Also very strange thing: sometimes items disappear when you press RMB on them.

it seems for some strange Reason i cant Pick up Hearts Dropped by enemies when their killed
...they just vanish quickly shortly after falling to the floor

This mod seems to interfere with Yharim's Crystal from the Calamity mod, which is a Last Prism-esque weapon. At least, it doesn't damage nearly as fast as it should be.

What I've noticed it that it's next to damn impossible to aim at night with a gun, cause the cursor is black and you're not able to change it, so, can we ethier have a way to disable it or change the colour? Unless there is a way and I haven't noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom