tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hey, can you help me with this? I've been trying to download the latest version of Overhaul, (I have 2.0.3) and I can't seem to get it to update. I've tried updating it through the mod browser (I know I have the latest version of that) and even through both ModLoader and github, replacing the previous file with the new one in the same way the other one was in the game folder. Yet, when I open up Terraria, it still is in 2.0.3. Can you help with this please? I really want to see what the new version has to offer.

Hey, can you help me with this? I've been trying to download the latest version of Overhaul, (I have 2.0.3) and I can't seem to get it to update. I've tried updating it through the mod browser (I know I have the latest version of that) and even through both ModLoader and github, replacing the previous file with the new one in the same way the other one was in the game folder. Yet, when I open up Terraria, it still is in 2.0.3. Can you help with this please? I really want to see what the new version has to offer.
That is really weird, try to delete the file - open and close the game - install a new version

Hey, I tried using your trick, and it didn't work. When I tried deleting both the file and the mod in-game and then redownloading the file then the mod, Overhaul stopped existing in the mod browser. I even checked the mods folder to see if it was there, and it isn't. Do you have any ideas?

The biters (special zombies) from the thorium mod are still glitchy for me, is anyone else having the same problem?

EDIT: any type of modded npc added by thorium using the zombie body type is still glitchy, the fix doesn't appear to be working for me right now

Last edited:
So im doing a modded server for my friends and i and i keep getting this error. It makes all the forest an eternal frost biome is there any ways to solve this? i disabled all my mods and TO is the only mod that is currently on.

System.NullReferenceException occured in TerrariaOverhaul
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stacktrace:
at Terraria.UI.Chat.TextSnippet.GetStringLength(DynamicSpriteFont font)
at Terraria.Utils.WordwrapStringSmart(String text, Color c, DynamicSpriteFont font, Int32 maxWidth, Int32 maxLines)
at Terraria.Main.NewTextMultiline(String text, Boolean force, Color c, Int32 WidthLimit)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.UpdateAnnouncementLogic() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 7021
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.OnUpdate() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 1476
Stacktrace:
at Terraria.Utils.WordwrapStringSmart(String text, Color c, DynamicSpriteFont font, Int32 maxWidth, Int32 maxLines)

Attachments

• Terrrair fail.png
    Terrrair fail.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Calendar is bugged in my multiplayer server after updating.

https://i.imgur.com/oblXthW.png

Edit:
World has seasons as intended, winter has passed. Just that the calendar doesn't work.

Mine does the same thing. In SP as well.

So im doing a modded server for my friends and i and i keep getting this error. It makes all the forest an eternal frost biome is there any ways to solve this? i disabled all my mods and TO is the only mod that is currently on.

Stacktrace:
at Terraria.Main.NewTextMultiline(String text, Boolean force, Color c, Int32 WidthLimit)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.UpdateAnnouncementLogic() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 7021
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.OnUpdate() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 1476
Stacktrace:

Are you trying to make a new world with just TO and it does that? You could try backing up your terraria folder in winrar or something *Don't forget the My Games/Terraria folder!* and then delete it all and reinstall. If it works then, just drag over your saves and stuff. If not, you can just delete the fresh install and unpack your backup.

Last edited:
Mine does the same thing. In SP as well.

Are you trying to make a new world with just TO and it does that? You could try backing up your terraria folder in winrar or something *Don't forget the My Games/Terraria folder!* and then delete it all and reinstall. If it works then, just drag over your saves and stuff. If not, you can just delete the fresh install and unpack your backup.
I tried a fresh install and it is still giving me the same error

Stacktrace:
Stacktrace:
Gonna fix this fully soon-ish.
For now, can you restart the server and tell me if the error still occurs? I changed some things on a remote host.
[doublepost=1519658248,1519658119][/doublepost]oh, and ping me on the discord server if possible, i may have a temporal fix in mind.

Gonna fix this fully soon-ish.
For now, can you restart the server and tell me if the error still occurs? I changed some things on a remote host.
I did a fresh reset and i get the same error, also mounts are bugged i cant seem to quick mount one.

Stacktrace:
Stacktrace:

2.1.3 released
Some huge optimizations and bugfixeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Added:

• Huge optimization of vanilla code for in-world items. Will only work on Windows, though.
  • Huge optimizations for crimson ligaments
  • King Slime is now a bit faster with his hops and "thinking".
  • All slimes now speed up when King Slime is around.
Changes:
  • Reduced time of "Confused" debuff inflicted by brain of cthulhu from 3 seconds to 1.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Wall of Flesh not spawning in multiplayer.
  • Stopped using System.IO.Compression namespace in favor of Ionic.Zlib, which made the mod no longer require latest Mono versions on linux.
  • Fixed error spam in servers, which could cause serious game logic issues.
  • Fixed falling burning and mod trees using "oak" tree sprites in multiplayer.
  • Fixed an uncommon bug which could cause configs to break and cause the game to spam errors left and right.
  • Fixed player character climbing back up onto platforms again after dropping off them immeditealy after climbing. Yes.
  • Fixed calendar, worsening messages and some other stuff showing variable names instead of their values. {seasonName} is the best season.
  • "Enable new hook physics" and "Breakable glass" settings now properly sync in multiplayer.
  • Fixed some handled networking exceptions related to NPCs.
  • Fixed normal (oak???) wood platforms not burning.

So hey Mirsario, i'm a Mediumcore player and I noticed that after i died all my items dissapeared (they didnt drop like usual) so i tested it again (using Cheat sheet to get them back) and the second time only 4 dropped and the rest were gone, I run Calamity, GRealm, theLuggage, Fargo's Mutant, Where's my items, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, More Chest loot, Alchemist & Overhaul, i didnt have any problems in the past, this is the first bug that i encountered... so... yeah...

So, today I decided to finally update tModLoader from 0.10.1.1 to 0.10.1.2 and Terraria Overhaul from 2.0.3 to 2.1.3, and this resulted in a strange bug. Sometimes items in the game just... don't drop. I mine stone, but there are no stone blocks; I kill mobs, but there is no loot; I catch butterflies, but they just disappear; I cut mushrooms in my farm, but they all vanish immediately. How do I fix this?
The mods I use are: Terraria Overhaul, Alchemist NPC, MaxStackPlus, Yet Another Boss Healthbar, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, imkSushi's Mod, Boss Checklist and Thorium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom