Terraria Science

*Pops our of interdimensional portal* Oh hi friendos I have been summoned from across the space time continuum.

I think that some interesting science could be where all the money comes from. I mean, you just get it randomly from monsters. Does it grow inside of them?

*Pops our of interdimensional portal* Oh hi friendos I have been summoned from across the space time continuum.

I think that some interesting science could be where all the money comes from. I mean, you just get it randomly from monsters. Does it grow inside of them?
I heard something somewhere that more money makes you stronger, maybe some monsters got better by getting more money and now the hard enemies drop more cash.

What if the monsters were people, and the moonlord or lunatic cultist, transformed them. Thats why the mobs that drop the most money arn't very comon, cause they were rich people. And the richer and more powerful you were, the stronger of an enemy you would become.

More like
images

Its actually an organic matter, most likely made of a plant, hence the name "Chloro"phyte referencing the sugars that leaves produce. This is most likely why it has a crystal emmitting "bolts" as a set bonus, cause its supposed to be plants producing air. Only this time the air is more concentrated making it able to deal damage.

Last edited:
Well chlorophyte is an incredibly dense organic plant that thrives in the jungle conditions. Mana is an energy that is a product of bodily functions that certain artefacts can use. *Is on a role now* The corruption/crimson/hallow is an infestive weed with its own wildlife. Plantera is an overgrown venus fly trap. Skeletron is a robot that gets upgraded to skeleyron prime. The huide voodoo doll emots a frequecy that causes the guide to explode. Monsters have coins because of most likely having killed former player characters and NPCs. Demon alters when broken emit a frequency that causes certain stones to harden. TBC when I can be bothered.

Its actually an organic matter, most likely made of a plant, hence the name "Chloro"phyte referencing the sugars that leaves produce. This is mostl ikely why it was a crystal emmitting "bolts" as a set bonus, cause its supposed to be plants producing air. Only this time the air is more concentrated making it able to deal damage.
I doubt it; If the bolts from the Leaf Crystal are oxygen, they’d need to be immensely cold to form anything that cold be fired. Plus, the green coloration is wrong as well, I believe oxygen crystal would be mostly clear. Maybe it’s some form of magical chlorophyll?

The outside of the crystal is cold is cold and the core attracts gas oxygen and repels solid oxygen. It can fly due to and combination of magnets.

Back
Top Bottom