• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpling Ω

Plantera
What about the phones bosses like ocram that is on the phone will he be removed from the phone??? If so what about the special holiday bosses on the phone will they be removed...
Yes, this means that the only way to fight the holiday bosses will be the 3DS now...

What about the phones bosses like ocram that is on the phone will he be removed from the phone??? If so what about the special holiday bosses on the phone will they be removed...
Ocram is probably going away. Loki said that the decision hadn't been made on the other mobile exclusives though last time it was asked about, so maybe they won't go away.

Which was already confirmed over a year ago.
This was the last response I had seen about mobile exclusives.
For full clarity, and as mentioned previously, calls on Mobile exclusives are also pending. You are correct however in that console exclusives will remain out.
I don't follow twitter the discord, though I'd assume the decision was made since then. Either way it hasn't been that long since it was a final decision, certainly not a full year.

edit: meant to say discord instead of twitter. I blame needing sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom