1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: New State of the game is up
Lock date: 17:31 18-04-2019
  1. LapLasagna

LapLasagna Spazmatism

That's really disappointing to learn, as a strictly console player. I really like the appearance of the armor sets, and I hope we get the 1.3.4 update sometime this year, and if not, oh well. I'm glad we're still getting updates at all.

2. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

Well 1.3.1 is already in final Q&A, and a lot sooner than previous efforts have been for updating the game. Maybe the "One Terraria" train really has started picking up steam. Would be nice.

3. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Ha! I'd put money on mid 2020 at the earliest.

4. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

April state of the game?

5. Proto Persona

We'll probably see that near the end of the month.

6. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

Ok thanks.

7. Ktulu318

Ktulu318 Terrarian

Oh. Thanks.

8. LapLasagna

LapLasagna Spazmatism

I really hope not lmao.

But, it's realistic.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2019 ---
    I assumed we would be getting 1.3.4 for the consoles alot sooner, seeing as I notice alot of Xbox players running around with 1.3.4 items, especially Old One's Army armor sets and Betsy's Wings and trophies. I'm guessing it's just a mod, but still surprised to see it on a console.

9. Proto Persona

Or people hacking the game. Xbox has had problems with unobtainable items.

10. RKO_frags14

RKO_frags14 Terrarian

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2019 ---
    Please add mods to console version of terraria!

11. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The console manufacturers will not permit this to happen, there is nothing we can do about this.

InstaFiz likes this.
  12. Deathmate10

Deathmate10 Terrarian

13. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

Hehe.. I still remember the piggy bank glitch.

Deathmate10 likes this.
  14. Hippohello

Hippohello Terrarian

Please just revert the UI changes. It's unplayable for anyone with anything larger than a computer monitor and people unlucky enough to have less than 20/20 vision. The old inventory and crafting was perfectly fine. Now with this one, you have to have the wiki at hand because you won't know a crafting recipe unless you have enough of the items to make it. And that's if you can even see it. I hate constantly whining about the same thing, and I know you guys are sick of hearing it. But the inventory change needs to be reverted. I love this game a bunch and it just sucks to not be able to enjoy it simply because I can't see.

15. Proto Persona

Tavern Keeper comes with patch 1.3.4. The devs fully intend to port that content to every version. But considering that PS4 and XB1 haven't even got 1.3.1 yet, it's gonna be awhile before we see that content.

LapLasagna and Deathmate10 like this.
  16. I am actually more hype than when 1.3 first came out for xb1

Though, I accidentally thought 1.3.0 was actually 1.3.1. My sister said 1.3.0, but i said it might be 1.3.1 and she got hyped.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  17. Musha

Musha Terrarian

I'd really like to make a request (or suggestion) for 1.3.6. Can we please get a Horseshoe Bundle of Balloons? And then, I would also love to see the other 3 balloons (Fart, Honey, Sharkron) combined to make a 2nd bundle of balloons with a Horseshoe counterpart. And for the crown jewel.. combine both bundles of balloons into a super bundle! With a horseshoe version, of course. :D

Proto Persona likes this.
  18. JammityTheCalamity

JammityTheCalamity Terrarian

Waiting for 1.3.1 on Console, still keep up the great work!
    (Didn't Xbox add Keyboard Support? The Xbox is now a PC.)

LapLasagna likes this.
  19. Proto Persona

All the Xbox consoles have been a locked down PC with a proprietary OS. Only difference is now the PlayStation is too.

20. Deathmate10

Deathmate10 Terrarian

What about the phones bosses like ocram that is on the phone will he be removed from the phone??? If so what about the special holiday bosses on the phone will they be removed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.