Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the rollerblades! I hope we can upgrade them into hover/flying ones though. Would make filling in large areas from the ceiling down easier without having to create temporary platforms that you'll need to remove shortly after.

Frankly, I'm surprised the devs still call it 1.4.5 after everything they've put in it. I feel like it deserves the title "1.5" at this point

That's just a carton of milk. They're sort of rare drops from skeletons but have been in since 1.4

yeah, i just checked the wiki and saw that... edited my post so i don't waste people's time, but wasn't fast enough. %:sigh:

i've never had one drop, and i've killed countless skeletons since 1.4

I hope the update will come out on may 16th, it would be fitting for the anniversary, and it is in may, as the "spoilers" pointed out. The rolling skates also are one step closer to platform shoes, but considering Red added the skates instead, we might not ever get platform shoes:(

Can we see tiki armor just get the same set bonus as obsidian? you guys tried to make it into a more whippy set, but the boosts just weren't as good as obsidian's.

Rollerskates, wicked, that will be fun to move around the world in, I havent played a game with rollerskates since Pokemon X & Y, I remember using my guidebook to hunt down all the tricks so the hooligan in the Lost Hotel would let me past so I could get that blasted HM

I could've sworn tying kites down to the ground was already confirmed, but maybe not??
Either way I'm glad they won't be essentially pointless anymore.

Hey, Loki, how about making the bosses and minibosses recruitable and friendable? That would be cool too. Also being able to link multiple worlds together? Theres an idea.

Thou hast done magnificent work once again, O developers of Terraria. If thou art to continue thy fine work, then I am certain that this update will be of quality most high. Good job.

Thou hast done magnificent work once again, O developers of Terraria. If thou art to continue thy fine work, then I am certain that this update will be of quality most high. Good job.
I concur, you guys are doing a marvellous job with the development of Terraria and we are all very proud of your efforts, keep it up, also glad to hear you guys have been working on buil after build to get 1.4.5, as for the release date, it will be ready when its ready as you've said Loki, take your time, id rather have a finished and polished game, then a buggy half done game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom