Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Yo, "pin kite to blocks" gang is winning! We definitely had at least a few suggestions about this, glad to see it's making it into the game! 😁

What are your Favourite Critters?
Bunnies? Penguins? Scorpions? Seagulls? We want to include fan favourite critters in our biome tile artwork, so please let us know your suggestions in the comments! We’ll be including as many as we can, so don’t miss out on the chance to have your top critter included on a tile!
My favourite are goldfish, especially the walking ones.
But also i find seeing the birds and knowing it's morning once again to be quite iconic, so also those too.

Wait, so what happens to all the banners in my banner chests when the update hits? I kind of like having them all sitting there. Can we not put banners in chests anymore?
The spoiler doesn't affect existing banners, it simply changes how the banner is obtained. Instead of going straight to your inventory you collect them through the new banner menu (although it should be the bestiary)

Of course this is just a mockup and I'm sure you know this, but don't forget to add more space between these elements. Thanks.

Attachments

• BannerMenuPlace.jpg
    BannerMenuPlace.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom