Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay someone help me. I can seem to find the option to buy a 4 Pack of Terraria. Everytime I click on Terraria all it says is that it is already in my library..

Yeah, silly, isn't it? I tried buying the four-pack as well, but if you already own the game you're not allowed to. -_-
So I bought 2 separate copies instead.

Now i want to say, Thank you @Samrux for making this idea, Thank you @Gotcha! For gifting a Terraria copy i dont know how to express my gratitude to you, I want to make this thread more popular, the people who are helping to other get Terraria are the people who are the best and they are generous, @Vitt if you make the same thing with other gamer, you will make him so happy :`)
I love this community, is the best on the internet! :)

Well, this all sounds great! Did @byAbeeL and @Wisp already receive theirs?

I think the details should be talked about and handled in private conversations, but it's okay.
Yes, they did. See my last post on page two. :) (You can copy that into your opening post or type up something yourself ofcourse.)
And yes, I realized later that giving steam accounts would be safer through personal messages. I'm sure you can also put that into your opening post, since it's your party. :)

PM me. Before I gift you Terraria please make sure your computer is good enough for it, chances are it is but please make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom