Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually came from Mobile also, moved to PS4 and about a week later I went straight to PC and now here I am, using my brothers laptop till Christmas and I can get maybe an Asus or an Alienware laptop. Soo due to that I may just give you a copy.
You are a great person for this, though I may not get one, you and all others are great people :) ;)

Well Wisp, you can to. I need two more people though then. If we can get two more people we will see if it works.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417228842][/DOUBLEPOST]Both of you send me your Steam ID's or whatever is needed to send the game haha

Well Wisp, you can to. I need two more people though then. If we can get two more people we will see if it works.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417228842][/DOUBLEPOST]Both of you send me your Steam ID's or whatever is needed to send the game haha
That's amazing! <3

There's @byAbeeL and @Dire Sigma too. But I'd myself wait to see if there were other people interested before doing the thing. It's your decision!

Hi Samrux ;)
I really likes Terraria but I don't buy it. I have a cracked version of it :( I always likes to do multiplayer with my brother, but that can't with a cracked. I'm only 14 and don't have a internet creditcard. So can I have one and bring my wish to life? My Steam account is Coolgerben X. Thanks! See you ;)

Someone should keep a list of people who asked for a copy and strike through people who already got one. The thread confuses the heck out of me.
(But in all fairness, I'm easily confused.)

Anyway, because I'm still very happy being a contest winner, I bought 2 copies to give as well. We'll have to organize stuff before I start giving them away though. Wouldn't want to accidentally give 2 copies to someone and have someone else have none. (Although I dunno if that's possible.)

I'll leave the organizing to Samrux, since it's his thread. (Muhahaha.)

Edit: This is what I got:

byAbeeL
Daniel Terrarian iOS (for himself and for a friend? You're confusing me.)
Coolgerben X
Dire Sigma (for a friend)
Frous
Wisp

Last edited:
Someone should keep a list of people who asked for a copy and strike through people who already got one. The thread confuses the heck out of me.
(But in all fairness, I'm easily confused.)

Anyway, because I'm still very happy being a contest winner, I bought 2 copies to give as well. We'll have to organize stuff before I start giving them away though. Wouldn't want to accidentally give 2 copies to someone and have someone else have none. (Although I dunno if that's possible.)

I'll leave the organizing to Samrux, since it's his thread. (Muhahaha.)

Edit: This is what I got:

byAbeeL
Daniel Terrarian iOS (for himself and for a friend? You're confusing me.)
Coolgerben X
Dire Sigma (for a friend)
Frous
Wisp
So I can go ahead and buy the four copies and give them out when ready? If so I will go ahead and do it.

Spread the joy of giving! :)
No I already planned on buying four, but what I am asking is can I go ahead and buy the four and give them out when I find people? I dont have to do it as soon as I buy them?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417266176][/DOUBLEPOST]I plan on giving the four copies to people here on the forums as well :)

Hello ,i want a copy of terraria because im a kid and my fathers not pay games-thing please buy a copy i want it
Sorry of my english
and a good day

So I can go ahead and buy the four copies and give them out when ready? If so I will go ahead and do it.
Ofcourse. Please do tell who you gave them to though, so I can give away my two. :)

byAbeeL - Done!
Daniel Terrarian iOS - Done! Given key by rubeszilla.

@Coolgerben X
@Dire Sigma (for a friend)
@Frous
Hello the Terrarian - Done!
@Victorles
Wisp - Done!

Guys, please give your steam account names. :)

! I'll be using this post to keep track of things, until Samrux takes over.
! byAbeeL contacted me through a pm asking for a key, so consider that one handled.
! Wisp got one as well.
! Daniel Terrarian iOS got one, thanks to rubeszilla.
! Gave Hello the Terrarian my last one. I'm all out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom