Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have specific accounts you want checked, PM them to me.

No. I was tagged 5x to check into supposed dupe/alts that people suspected were just seeking copies.
Thanks for coming Loki. If someone else doesn't, I will personally ask you about the most suspicious I find.

:DI want terraria because I watch so many many Videos of it so I would be happy if I can try it, I cant buy it because I don't have any paypal money my dad cant buy me one so im happy if you can get me a terraria,Merry Christmas everyone have a wonderful holliday and thank you for reading :happy:

EDIT 1: Btw add me on steam duckking1104 :red:

Last edited:
I know I already posted a reply saying thanks for the copy but I don't know ,I just felt that it's not enough,Terraria is just one of the most coolest game I've ever played,thank you so much Gorgasm for giving me one copy,thank you Terrarian community for being so generous!

Saw this thread and thought I'd give it a shot. I used to play Terraria since it's very early stages (2 or 3 years ago not quite sure I remember well) and always found it fun to kick off. As for now, am glad to see the game having grown this much and have been wanting to play the PC version quite a bit with all the new awesome content added throughout the years I've missed playing it!
Currently, I own the Android version, but always have found it tedious to play and can't go on more than 10 minutes playing in there, and to top it off, can't play multiplayer with Terrarians over the world! :(
I would appreciate if I could get a copy of the game on Steam! What you guys are doing, by giving free copies to people is pretty amazing!

I am amazed how fast Gorgasm contacted me and handed me a copy. Now to make sure to reach 600+ hours on steam. ;)
Thank you very much @Gorgasm and to all other Terrarians! Loving the community.

I have a friend who is playing pirated version like I used to (I got a legit copy in another giveaway) so I would like to gift him a copy.
My Steam: thejoseph98
My friend's Steam: TwistaGamer

Last edited:
I have a friend that I want to give a copy to when mac port comes out so we can play together. :)
my steam name ---> Flounderfred (don't ask :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom