Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Fixed your image link. :)

tjq4fZe.jpg
Oh, thank you :)

When i last time go to explore right side of new world, then this come, front of me.

View attachment 79319
Edge of the ocean. :indifferent:
Something like this constantly kept respawning few times in a row, when creating world, every single time on the edge with desert... Don't ask why. I still get lame map generators quite often.
Here's an example:
Capture 2015-09-01 19_01_43.png

And this is a small world, mind you...

Last edited:
But btw ppowersteef and TheBezixx, i totally need climb that moutainish ocean, and straight away i got sawtooth shark in first try, and little later i got reaver shark, and few swordfishes. :happy:

I swear there's something not right...
29CDC39E624AED033D13AB8DB6A6D74D7FCEB3C5

Underground Minecart station... That is a thing.
BA5F8775A848239A9162F0A2E73E8532F535DA67

Nice, DPS, I guess...
upload_2015-9-26_12-39-0.png

Yeah...
upload_2015-9-26_12-41-6.png

The highest Temple I've ever seen... And I just mined to it by luck. Also notice all the water.
B5031662401D05D5B298AE208F9C2D2A0F16AB50

Initial, temporary coin farm with Slime Staff... Lihgasm ensured.
87D3009881434D6C2280002EA0BEE227D4071237

Re-Logic fix pls.
F5A98D11DC84C71028D0B0ADA86D79CACD73F923

Well...
2015-07-17_00002.jpg

The best Crimson entrance... ever.
2015-07-21_00002.jpg

View attachment 79492
And this is why I starting cheating in terraria. Because worldgen.

Cheating, eh? *Checks items*
Rune Vanity: I'm okay with cheating in Familiar wigs, so this is fine
Starfury: obtainable with grav potions and there are better swords. Probably legit.
Moon Lord's Light Pet: okay, so the cheating begins here
Wings: okay, whoa
Laser rifle: cheating all right
Rainbow Crystal Staff: cheating

You *started* cheating right then? Then explain the post-Moon Lord items.

>started cheating
>char is endgame

o_O

Consistency died here.

Cheating, eh? *Checks items*
Rune Vanity: I'm okay with cheating in Familiar wigs, so this is fine
Starfury: obtainable with grav potions and there are better swords. Probably legit.
Moon Lord's Light Pet: okay, so the cheating begins here
Wings: okay, whoa
Laser rifle: cheating all right
Rainbow Crystal Staff: cheating

You *started* cheating right then? Then explain the post-Moon Lord items.
I found this, so then I added those items. Then I remembered this thread, so I took a screenshot.

That looks so staged. I know it's possible to generate demon altars somehow via cheats, so what gives? o_O
I know it looks staged and all, but the only stuff hacked in is the gear. I hadn't even beat skeletron at this point, was jjust looking for water bolt.
Its a shame there is no way to forever rest your doubts, but I swear on my honor, this was natural gen. Dont even have TEdit on this computer (yet.......).

I know it looks staged and all, but the only stuff hacked in is the gear. I hadn't even beat skeletron at this point, was jjust looking for water bolt.
Its a shame there is no way to forever rest your doubts, but I swear on my honor, this was natural gen. Dont even have TEdit on this computer (yet.......).

I've seen something similar and I don't use TEdit (well at least not lately, I used it twice to correct problems that were too difficult to deal with otherwise). I've seen demon altars (or, well, blood altars) in the Dungeon and I have seen dirt blocks spawning inside the entrance area of the dungeon before (I've also seen screenshots of naturally occurring water in the entrance foyer too).

I can believe the screenshot.

I doubt someone would go through all the trouble to TEdit in some demon altars ontop of dirt blocks just for a screenshot here on TCF, lol. It isn't like someone would get a cookie for doing so.

The only thing I was speaking about were all these items he brought, Skeletron was dead so he might've brought that char with himself. And I experienced Demon Altars with spawning dirt, myself, so there's no doubt. It's just that end-game equipment, that made me think about lacks of consistency, since if you see something like this, you just cheat to break some of the bricks just to get past this or make it with conventional ways if you do possess Reaver Shark. I don't care what does he do to his game, it's not my concern, just the screenshot.

Back
Top Bottom