Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

uBPCF4F.jpg

Oh boy.
uHOQyQd.png

The pit.

The pit of DOOM.

4eUiX21.jpg

Yup. Frozen key is cursed by a Jungle Creature. Kden.

Tunnel in from above, drop sand as you go, should be able to juuust squeeze underneath the ceiling without touching the lava. Or, get an obsidian skin potion.

Already drained the lava lake by destroying some blocks underneath. Still it took me like 5 minutes to get rid of it. That lake wasn't that small.

I know it's easy to do but I found it funny that worldgen tried to force me to take a hot bath.

View attachment 83742

Worldgen! Are you serious?!
A small nitpick, but when looking at your inventory, it looks like you need some upgrades:
That Amarok? Fight the Solar Eclipse by using the Solar Tablet, kill Mothron, and get the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo
Adamantite Pickaxe? Picksaw's where it's at.
I don't know how much you use the Uzi, but there are alternatives (chain gun, for one, if you like bullet spread)
Other stuff is fine

A small nitpick, but when looking at your inventory, it looks like you need some upgrades:
That Amarok? Fight the Solar Eclipse by using the Solar Tablet, kill Mothron, and get the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo
I don't know how much you use the Uzi, but there are alternatives (chain gun, for one, if you like bullet spread)
Other stuff is fine

Let him use what he wants. It is his character and world, after all..

Blood moons aren't so scary
2006E5856567A0AEE7E0B109307076161F292311
It looks like a sprite glitched to such a large size that it took up the entire screen. You know that bug where baby stardust cells will sometimes appear in a larger, pulsing state? I think that's the same thing happening right there but instead at a x1000 bigger scale

Other stuff is fine

This was an MP server. I was skipping some stuff and I found this temple by accident.

After 2 mining potions and 5 splunky potions in the jungle, along with 700 silt in the extractinator, I got all this, which sold for 1.84 plat.
1A4619C4F22F2F0900BCCED655F2BF4311BF9C23

Also, while mining, I found possibly the largest vein of diamond ever.
B7C1F6187B7207D40D3848A74C60E4785BE94EA9

Speaking of giant glitched sprites...
S6OWJly.jpg

S6OWJly.jpg

wut
I might know the reason for this one...

I'm guessing the reason is because the size of king slime is health dependent and since there are a lot of players and it's expert, the slime has a lot of health = huge size.

I'm guessing the reason is because the size of king slime is health dependent and since there are a lot of players and it's expert, the slime has a lot of health = huge size.

No, because you can see the green slimes are oversized too.

before:
2015-11-09_00002.jpg

After:
2015-11-09_00003.jpg

Why did I have to go through warding stuff before I got menacing?

2015-11-09_00004.jpg

I wonder there's anyone who want these Moon's items. I can sell them for 1 copper coin :p

Back
Top Bottom