Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Capture 2015-09-06 10_42_15.png

Was going to help a friend get traps for moon farm. Dig around the door!

W-What happened?
1kvViVK.jpg

Um... what the :red:
eygXBqY.jpg

The WoF is defeated!... and- jungle grows restless? wtf...
CxuW6E8.jpg

I exited the world, the screen got stuck in this and i couldnt close the game.
LjbhQxD.jpg

W-t-f.
That is simultaneously the coolest and creepiest thing I've seen in this thread. What the heck.

That pic is kinda funny, because...

1). Where's the ~8g the boss normally drops?
2). I see that there's no potions listed that you picked up, and yet they're not on the ground, yet I know he drops them.
but, it could have happened, and that he was too amazed to screenshot it before the text disappeared again, so he tried to do it again.

I've seen those before. They are fairly rare (overturned bags of coins are more common) but I have seen them. They seem to always be silver, though... never saw any gold.
Good ol' RNG. I mostly find copper and gold.

MgdaB2F.png

"Hello, meteorite calling. I heard havin' an intact dungeon entrance is now vital ta game progression; be a shame if anything was ta happen to it..."

Good ol' RNG. I mostly find copper and gold.

MgdaB2F.png

"Hello, meteorite calling. I heard havin' an intact dungeon entrance is now vital ta game progression; be a shame if anything was ta happen to it..."

That's why you should grab a chest of any flavor and stick it right above where the cultists should spawn before breaking any orbs/hearts. This will prevent meteors from landing near it.

That pic is kinda funny, because...

1). Where's the ~8g the boss normally drops?
2). I see that there's no potions listed that you picked up, and yet they're not on the ground, yet I know he drops them.
I'd already picked up the money it dropped before I flew near the box (Coin Ring, the 1 silver was from an off-screen kill by my Dragon), and my inventory had 1 slot left in it.
Seeing the 2 items at my feet, and wanting to clear my inventory of crap, I deleted the potions and some crap next to it and so picked them both up nigh-simultaneously.

Besides, what do I get out of faking a screenshot? Internet fame for 30 seconds?

I'd already picked up the money it dropped before I flew near the box (Coin Ring, the 1 silver was from an off-screen kill by my Dragon), and my inventory had 1 slot left in it.
Seeing the 2 items at my feet, and wanting to clear my inventory of crap, I deleted the potions and some crap next to it and so picked them both up nigh-simultaneously.

Besides, what do I get out of faking a screenshot? Internet fame for 30 seconds?

I never said outright that you faked it, only that it looked a little funny because of the oddities and such. If I were to accuse you of faking, I'd outright say so.

@Mind Freaq : What's with the psychedelic colors in that screenshot...?

Back
Top Bottom