Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone experiencing game crash during Moon Lord, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, and any related invasion quest?

I made a Pumpkin Moon farm and every wave 3-5 the game crashes. I have already reported this to Pipeworks but IDK if I’m the only one experiencing this.

Also, no converyor belt yet for console I suppose?
Are you using a Stardust Dragon or any other minion when you crash during the events?

Conveyor belts were part of the 1.3.1 update, so they are not in console yet.

By now I'm sure Microsoft certified it but Pipeworks is just withholding it.

Right, because the certification process is instantaneous and that there aren't already other games in the queue and when we already passed over a current holiday week. Pipeworks would surely just hold the game back in distaste for their Xbox fanbase.

C'mon guys, let's take into account other factors before we come to a conclusion like that.

i broke my tablet so no more mobile terraria, my PC's hard drive is corrupted, no more 1.3.5 terraria, and Microsoft is closed for the season, no new 1.3 console terraria. What's the point of life without terraria!

Just read the wiki and it says "Xbox estimated 2018". Sure, that comes from an unconfirmed source but by now it'll come in 2018.

Writing this, I have a sudden change of mind. Sure, it's been taking bloody forever for Microsoft to certify this update, but at least we are getting it. I'll try not to whine anymore, and all of you should too.

Just read the wiki and it says "Xbox estimated 2018". Sure, that comes from an unconfirmed source but by now it'll come in 2018.
A good time for the occasional reminder that the wiki is not an official source of information concerning releases. Anyone can make a Gamepedia account and edit the wiki.

So I got my checklist going.

1. Flatten out world, to where there are no more hills. (done, but I left the area surrounding the dungeon alone)
2. Widen out Lizhard Temple (done, easier to navigate now.
3. Widen out Jungle (in progress, making a bigger area than before.
4. Build new house (in progress, haven't decided what to do with my area)
5. IDK

I already have everything I need for 1.3, lest all the potions but I don't use potions and I still beat Duke Fishron. I pretty much have every GOOD item in the game that qualifies as late game, so there really isn't anything I need to do. But I need The Axe. Really, really, need it.

1. Flatten out world, to where there are no more hills. (done, but I left the area surrounding the dungeon alone)
5. IDK

I already have everything I need for 1.3, lest all the potions but I don't use potions and I still beat Duke Fishron. I pretty much have every GOOD item in the game that qualifies as late game, so there really isn't anything I need to do. But I need The Axe. Really, really, need it.
Dont wisden the temple. In all honesty you should make an area for the boss once your done flattening the world.
Smart move widening the jungle tho :D
For 5 you should make a big “mash pit”. I did it and i vs every boss i can in it. Make sure it’s very wide, so you have space to manuver. I put asphalt on the bottom so i go faster. But hey, the pit is just a suggestion.

Out of curiousity, is anyone else not getting life fruit to spawn in the jungle? I have two different maps that are post Golem at this point, and I have done extensive digging in both jungles and not a single life fruit.

I'm so excited about Terraria coming to Switch. I was a PS Vita player when they announced that they wouldnt update anymore. I haven't played since then and will have a lot of content to catch up on.

5. IDK

I recommend making a honey liquid generator for future arena builds or you can do what I did and fill a world with honey

Have pipeworks considered also using an Xbox along with a ps4 to test their stuff, becasue it's very obvious that they are going to have different bugs that need squashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom