1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Doolter Jr

Doolter Jr Terrarian

So they'e working on the same bug that they submitted a month ago, and they're only communication like once a month on the forums? Cool...

2. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Nope. That is not at all what CC stated.

Note the initial changelog had nothing for SD Dragon nor Tower nor Death Crashes... and yet now it does. I, for one, am quite pleased to see progress in those areas, even if it costs a few days.

GespenstKAF likes this.
  3. 2 words

2 words Terrarian

I love this game but I give up..... 1.3 is never coming to xbox.....

Natedoggy3751 and Sycosikk like this.
  4. Alex197

Alex197 Terrarian

I need help, I played online for a few minutes and when I went back my world was gone. I found it in the cloud but it won't download because of "No character avalable for download!" I've tried everything, if you know how to fix it Plz help. Thx

5. xXDiamondDogXx

xXDiamondDogXx Skeletron Prime

I saw Pipeworks changed the Xbox One dashboard image of Terraria to a 1.3 image. We are getting close!!!

6. The_BAE_Of_Gravity

The_BAE_Of_Gravity Terrarian

That was Microsoft who changed it

7. akrobeau

akrobeau Eye of Cthulhu

Yeah, I noticed that!! And the screenshots are of 1.3! They're giving us clues... it's got to have been accepted!

@Loki @ClearConscious Any news on 1.3?

8. Possessed_soul88

Possessed_soul88 Eye of Cthulhu

NVm xbox whens the bug fixes out for ps4?

9. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pipeworks is working on a crash bug and once that is done they will submit a set of bugfixes for PS4. They are also working on that same crash bug for Xbox One and once that is done they will submit Xbox One for certification. The list of bugfixes that will be sent in can be seen here: Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

They will let us know when both updates are submitted. Until there is news to be shared, there is no news other than they are working on it.

10. leeham2174

leeham2174 Terrarian

this sucks i want it on xbox so bad:sigh: but we have to wait as always microsoft:rolleyes::dryadrolleyes::merchantrolleyes::nurserolleyes:~:rolleyes:`:rolleyes:

11. akrobeau

akrobeau Eye of Cthulhu

No, they had to take it back, and fix a bug. It hasn’t yet bet submitted.

12. Billowyhurdle20

Billowyhurdle20 Terrarian

Any Xbox one players ever want to play/advanced build my gamertag is billowyhurde20 can't deal with the 11 year olds lol