Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reported and had the craziest PS4 glitch so i was playing with my friend over online and we were fighting the moon lord with the nurse strategy and what ended up happening was when we killed the right eye on his hand it spawned i would say around 35-50 eyes and almost messed us up we ended up killing him though and i got to take some screenshots and a vid of it

I just reported and had the craziest PS4 glitch so i was playing with my friend over online and we were fighting the moon lord with the nurse strategy and what ended up happening was when we killed the right eye on his hand it spawned i would say around 35-50 eyes and almost messed us up we ended up killing him though and i got to take some screenshots and a vid of it
Have you posted these pics anywhere for the devs to look at?

I can see all sides of it. Hopefully xbox one isnt too buggy, if we even run into any serious issues, and if we do its better they didnt release at the same time otherwise pipeworks /relogic would be buried under all the differant issues. At the same time i wish it would have released at the same time, simply because ive been waiting for over a year for this patch now. I'm with everyone that doesnt care about the bugs im just ready to play the damn game. Sorry to hear PS4 didnt roll out as smoothly as intended. Another concern though, if we do run into any serious issues, we're a week away from christmas and the devs will be on holiday, so we'll be hung out to dry. Again though, id rather take it as is. I still think Pipeworks and Relogic do an excellent job, who truely do care about the fans, and work hard to give us a great game. That being said, the wait is killing me lmao.

Any news yet? Watching paint dry is less agonizing than this....
Have you painted your house? I did. Then I fished, got most of the important stuff like the accessories and the golden fishing rod. Then I killed the dungeon guardian, and then, and...

I’m going slowly insane please, Microsoft give us 1.3!

Have you painted your house? I did. Then I fished, got most of the important stuff like the accessories and the golden fishing rod. Then I killed the dungeon guardian, and then, and...

I’m going slowly insane please, Microsoft give us 1.3!

Me to! First I made a hours in the clouds, finished my Cultist arena, built more on my new house, decorated, made a Christmas tree, made a moon lord arena, checked accessories, murdered santa, went insane.... that's it...... Oh i almost forgot that I took my rage out on cute bunnies!

Me to! First I made a hours in the clouds, finished my Cultist arena, built more on my new house, decorated, made a Christmas tree, made a moon lord arena, checked accessories, murdered santa, went insane.... that's it...... Oh i almost forgot that I took my rage out on cute bunnies!
I lost my mind months ago, I haven't had a reason to go back to Terraria since I finished building themed houses for my NPCs wich was the last thing I was able to do that I haven't done.

PS4 just got an bug fixes update and there is still no nees for xbox one...%#€#¥
On the forum about feedback for the PS4 update is hardly the place to be looking for the Xbox update. It will come when Microsoft says it's ready.
[doublepost=1513654311,1513654242][/doublepost]Anyone come across an issue with using the ○ button to close your inventory?

I've reported it, but it's happening to player 1 100% of the time and player 2 75% of the time in a co-op game.

Man at this point I might as well get the hallow be thy name and corruptable achievements...
[doublepost=1513654960,1513654772][/doublepost]Update apparently I already gotten hallowed be thy name.

Attachments

• 1513654909187107956117.jpg
    1513654909187107956117.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 185
Copied this from another thread where I'm no longer allowed to post:

(copyright Desutaa)
index.php

...isn't it pretty clear from that screenshot the UI is a big mess, even @ close up I can't make sense of it.

Imagine what happens when you're sitting on the couch... Now imagine 2 player splitscreen... Now imagine 4 player splitscreen.

Just so that I understand - your legacy worlds converted fine (completed the process) but crash every time you try to run them? If not, you can try the method on the FAQ -

Yes, the Legacy world converted fine. Every time I open a Legacy world, all of the furniture, doors, banners, torches, etc blink in and out of view a few times, then completely disappear. The placed blocks, wood, stone, etc are the only thing still remaining.

We created a new world, and took our Legacy characters into those worlds, and the same thing happened.

We've been playing on a new world (untouched by Legacy characters) with new characters, and this hasn't happened. I'm not excited about my kids losing access to their Legacy world or characters though.

I am not certain the first is even possible, and we have no plans to ever do paid DLC for this game. It's not our thing. Even if it would mean more money.

Unfortunately, I think I'd rather find a physical copy of the game to revert back to pre-1.3, if no assistance is available for those of us who've lost/can't use their data.

I think I'd rather find a physical copy of the game to revert back to pre-1.3

I think even with a physical copy the 1.3 (urr, 1.07) update will be forced upon you unless you're willing to disconnect your console from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom