Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've owned an xbone for 2 years now and I've never figured out how to back up saves and transfer stuff to other ssd's

As a fellow XB1 owner, I completely relate. Was one of the core features that was on 360 and missing from One that made me quite.....irritated. o_O

I simply have not one idea why this isn't allowed anymore - it's 2017.

Still, I suspect you get the idea - I know I do.

So do we still have to farm for the key molds? Or will they just drop the keys now?

Key molds should be a thing of the past.

(AHEM) your update sucks. Im mainlly pissed u decided to delete the ONNNNE world id spend hours on just because it was started or whatever. Took away ALL my :red:. And you leave out one of the MOST important features of setting a game to invite only or play online. You cant pause it. The red wings are garbage now. Tile movement is slow meaning you have to press the d pad on each movement when placing blocks n :red: ( im a builder). Besides the updated graphics why would you make it slightly worse??? Oh and why would you take the QUICK zoom out?? I'm aware of how to zoom via the settings option [PLAYING ON PS4 CONSLE VERSION]

(AHEM) your update sucks. Im mainlly pissed u decided to delete the ONNNNE world id spend hours on just because it was started or whatever. Took away ALL my :red:. And you leave out one of the MOST important features of setting a game to invite only or play online. You cant pause it. The red wings are garbage now. Tile movement is slow meaning you have to press the d pad on each movement when placing blocks n :red: ( im a builder). Besides the updated graphics why would you make it slightly worse??? Oh and why would you take the QUICK zoom out?? I'm aware of how to zoom via the settings option [PLAYING ON PS4 CONSLE VERSION]
The devs are obviously not responsible for deleting your characters directly.
You should really look at this: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/

All my stuff got deleted too, the saltiness wears off. If it doesn't, get a life.

I have started from scratch, and eventually I will be where I was.

I think I need to start over from scratch anyway. It's a very humbling experience.

If you love Terraria, having to start from nothing isn't really a bad thing

The devs are obviously not responsible for deleting your characters directly.
You should really look at this: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/
Obviously...and its my world that got deleted. Why is that? Who is to blame then? Why couldnt i keep everything i had throughout the update. I have all my other useless worlds except the one i was working on. The update never said anything about things getting deleted. All my stuff

AHEM! RED'S WINGS were never MEANT to have INFINITE FLIGHT! Back before 1.3, the wings were only in the code, and were not supposed to be available (unobtainable). Once 1.3 came around, they nerfed them (because of OP infinite flight) and made them obtainable from treasure bags dropped from hardmode bosses.

TL;DR: They were never meant to be in the game back before 1.3. To add them, they nerfed them (too OP).

AHEM! RED'S WINGS were never MEANT to have INFINITE FLIGHT! Back before 1.3, the wings were only in the code, and were not supposed to be available (unobtainable). Once 1.3 came around, they nerfed them (because of OP infinite flight) and made them obtainable from treasure bags dropped from hardmode bosses.

TL;DR: They were never meant to be in the game back before 1.3. To add them, they nerfed them (too OP).
They were used for testing wings in game if I remember.

I preferred Will's wings myself.
My cousin does too.
[doublepost=1513812951,1513812616][/doublepost]So I just had a solar eclipse and I got two death sickles one with Demonic and another with Shooddy, three broken hero swords, a broken bat wing, and an eye spring. Oh yeah the night before that was a blood moon. How rare is that?
B675CA12-B10A-4C62-A0FD-5A0D58EAD481.jpeg

My cousin does too.
[doublepost=1513812951,1513812616][/doublepost]So I just had a solar eclipse and I got two death sickles one with Demonic and another with Shooddy, three broken hero swords, broken bat wigs, and an eye spring. Oh yeah the night before that was a blood moon. How rare is that? View attachment 190061
It’s as rare as the 1.3 on xbox one

Just relax. It doesnt take long to make progress on terraria. You ps4’ers already have the update and thats enough. Be happy and recognize the hard work pipeworks put into this

When microsoft will start working on the update are they going to notify the devs or are they going to notify the game only when they approve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom