Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother got a gigantic bean bag we had to body slam it to expand and is taking up about 2/3 of the living room and he’s playing Terraria.

Last edited:
what is a being bag? is it like a jumbo bean bag?
Auto correct is a :red:

A reminder to keep posts relevant to the Thread Topic. If you desire to chat, that is better done on Profile posts or in a PM.

Another note @Running with scissors please do not self-censor profanity. We have a profanity filter that auto-censors profanity for those who don't wish to see it, and self-censoring interferes with that. Please write out swear words in full in the future.

you see everyone
their plan is to release it at the exact time Christmas starts
so we only have 26 more minutes until the update

The people who aren't tolerant for even the smallest of situations. You can wait and deal with it.

If you call waiting for 2 years for a petty update “the smallest of situations” go right ahead. Im also allowed to have my opinions you piece of garbage :joy:
[doublepost=1514185263,1514185103][/doublepost]
i dun see nothing so ii believe you are wrong :/
People have different time zones. 12:00 in the morning @ christmas day 4 me

If you call waiting for 2 years for a petty update “the smallest of situations” go right ahead. Im also allowed to have my opinions you piece of garbage :joy:
How on earth is that an "opinion"?
It is a small situation, since we already know that the update has been submitted to certification.
And do you really think you can get away with calling me a "piece of garbage"?

Im also allowed to have my opinions you piece of garbage :joy:

@Firerobot9000

It is unacceptable to talk to other Forum members in this manner. On these Forums we require other Forum members to treat each other with mutual respect. If you cannot say anything nice, then you do not need to post at all.

Consider this a verbal warning. Please read the Forum Rules & Culture if you haven't already. If this behavior is repeated, there will be consequences for failure to follow the Forum Rules & Culture.

And do you really think you can get away with calling me a "piece of garbage"?

@InstaFiz

Please ignore disrespectful remarks and move on without engaging with the disrespectful behavior of other Forum members in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom