IC The Aftermath

Primary Directive: Research
Scanning area...
Comment: Nothing of note so far...
Preparing for transfer.
(Depending on your choices, you may get an Evil Skynet or a Friendly Skynet. In dialogue, that is.)

(Simply put, your choices will be determined by, well, just talking. Depending on how much Skynet likes or dislikes you, they can become evil or friendly. Of course, there are some things that just varies.

Also, I'm assuming the Skynet place is in Area 51 behind a steel door or something.)

2 UAVs sat in their hangers, awaiting orders. due to the raiders being after alien tech, the UAVs were ignored. completely. even though they had quite possibly the most exotic design ever.

so, during the raid, they remained in their hangers. their AI, gifted with sentience, became rather bored. an attack meant that they had to be turned on. but given it was a raid done by civilians, they had to remain hidden. eventually (and by that i mean 5 seconds into the raid), they came up with a game involving blockchain to pass the time.

so, here we are, present time, and they are still playing that game, trying to see who can acquire the most bitcoin. suddenly, Hugin stops.
<<
There appears to be an intruder near us. literally. I can see it in my cameras>>
Munin also stops
<<what do we do?>>
<<
unknown. making a request for orders>>

suddenly, Skynet receives a report. the 2 experimental UAVs have visually detected an intruder on radar. they are requesting orders. clearly they are bored.

(Well, I'll just say sarcasm will be a varied response. Also the way you even enter the Brain Tank will affect their dialogue. Blow up the entrance to the Brain Tank(Doesn't matter how you get into Area 51 for their dialogue choice, just the Brain Tank) and they'll react negatively.)
Primary Directive: Research.
Comment: Security is not a concern.

Hugin drops a missile. the missile isint armed, so the impact doesn't make it explode. it does make a loud sound when it lands

(well technically not an intruder as the alien was here the whole time)
[doublepost=1569023266,1569023197][/doublepost]I see the object. It is clearly not causing anything to occur, so I pay it no mind, and move to another room.

(Simply put Skynet, despite being a reference to that one Skynet that controls the entire military in that one movie, doesn't care for Area 51, and for the personnel of Area 51 would be considered a pet project, not the main government's computer. Besides, unless its own existence is threatened, which threatens its main directive being research(since if it dies, it can no longer research), it doesn't really help with that. So if they truly did control the government systems here, they would probably be sending false information or just no information at all.)
(Not sure if Ssnakee would get to the Brain Tank door at this point, but it's just a large steel door, with a terminal next to it, with some documents from whatever guard was there, along with the obvious camera that is always in government facilities.

Just putting that out just in case.)

Chir' had been wandering the surrounding desert with no particular goal or anything else really in mind. He had however gotten rather curious about the facility he'd spotted and was getting quite close to it.

(Not sure if Ssnakee would get to the Brain Tank door at this point, but it's just a large steel door, with a terminal next to it, with some documents from whatever guard was there, along with the obvious camera that is always in government facilities.

Just putting that out just in case.)

Back
Top Bottom