IC The Aftermath

Eh... I... - "*(Honestly, I don't have a clue either, beside, I'm not good at naming my own species.)*" - I don't know, but I coughed that off... oh :red:! I dodged these pellets barely. - "*(What the hell!?)*" - I called out, but... wait, they can't understand me, right.
- "God damnit, I knew I should have taken guns lessons from Nicholas while we were together in a team!"

- "I could ask the same about you, strange talking threatening aliens." - This one human seems exactly the same I accidentally hurt... but I think my apology wouldn't work exactly as planned, since they know, I can't speak to humans. - "*(Er, Sedo, I can't speak to humans... but I'm a bit guilty for what happened while I tried to turn around and hurt that human by accident.)*"

"They can't speak English. It is by fluke that I even know it, as there was another planet that spoke it for some reason..."
"They want to apologize, and are guilty for what happened."
"*Is that alright?*"

I... I don't think like he's gonna forgi- AH! Just barely dodged that again. - C: "You goddamn alien, YOU incapacitated me! I'm gonna take your skin as a trophy from you." - :red:, I just manevuered a bit to left... wait, did I hear someone else in the middle of fight?
- "What the- shiiiiet, there is a gunfight there." - I need no distraction, I tried to fry him, but he dodged that!?

Hah, he got it, he :red:ing got a... what? - C: "Agh, you son of a :red:, venomous aliens!" - And guess what, a shotgun vest-guy made the way inside too! - F: "This is not what I've expected from the oldest guy... whatever, shoot anyone again, I dare you, and I'll kick your mouth to taste the dust!" - Then chaos ensued... i think the final hit was that vest guy hitting the one to whom I tried apologizing and who attacked me, which killed him... or was it ball of ice, or was it both? Whatever.

Well, whatever, this is so intriguing. - "*(Yeah, like... why would a human yell about venom, anyway?)*" - I was really confused too, I don't think venom even happened in there.

Suddenly I hear gunshots and other noises, so I spread my wings and fly over as fast as I can. "Is everyone alright?" I call out as loudly I can possibly yell.

Chir' turns visible.
"*I don't know what that thing about venom was, but I did bite him just before he said it.*"

Back
Top Bottom