Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also a glitch (not sure if this has been already addressed apologises if it has) where there was missing blocks in a friends world. I was watching my friend stream and he had a normal house. But when we went into the world (people watching) there was a big square chunk missing. It just showed background, no walls or blocks and when we placed blocks it replaced them on his screen eg a guy placed rainclouds where his floor should have been and they replaced his floor. Just thought I'd point this out:)

OK I'm playing Terraria now I'm farming for my last boss mask and its plantera I just got it but when I save it .. It the game went to my ps3 home screen

I have 2 plantera bulbs on the surface of my main world (0 elevation) on either side of my mushroom biome. I painted them blue so they blend in too. It's a nice challenge. If someone starts griefing my world I also break one of these and lead ol' plantface to the perp to exact vengeance. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1433822108,1433821623][/DOUBLEPOST]
There was also a glitch (not sure if this has been already addressed apologises if it has) where there was missing blocks in a friends world. I was watching my friend stream and he had a normal house. But when we went into the world (people watching) there was a big square chunk missing. It just showed background, no walls or blocks and when we placed blocks it replaced them on his screen eg a guy placed rainclouds where his floor should have been and they replaced his floor. Just thought I'd point this out:)

>> http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...never-loads-correctly.6558/page-2#post-541823 <<

read that thread. help your friend fix his world.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but after the update last week, my leaderboards stats got reset. I really could not care less, but yeah, the update wiped my stats.

Also, since the 1.2 update last year, I must've killed Plantera several hundred times. I have to admit, it's really starting to irritate me that I don't have The Axe yet. I know I have the worst luck when it comes to RNG, but I'm very tired of killing this guy now. Perhaps they could change the drop rate to 1% instead of 0.5%?

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but after the update last week, my leaderboards stats got reset. I really could not care less, but yeah, the update wiped my stats.

Also, since the 1.2 update last year, I must've killed Plantera several hundred times. I have to admit, it's really starting to irritate me that I don't have The Axe yet. I know I have the worst luck when it comes to RNG, but I'm very tired of killing this guy now. Perhaps they could change the drop rate to 1% instead of 0.5%?
In 1.3 the drop rate got buffed from 0.5% to 5%, I believe.
Er, well, is going to get buffed.

In 1.3 the drop rate got buffed from 0.5% to 5%, I believe.
Er, well, is going to get buffed.

Any change to the occurrence of Enchanted Swords and is there any convenient way to farm for Bone Pickaxes? I'm thinking a Pre-HM Excavated Cavern with Water Candles, Spooky Armour and Ravens for the Pickaxe.

Still no luck finding an Enchanted Sword though. Been creating new worlds and tearing through them to hope an Orange Bloodroot spawns and I haven't found anything.

Any change to the occurrence of Enchanted Swords and is there any convenient way to farm for Bone Pickaxes? I'm thinking a Pre-HM Excavated Cavern with Water Candles, Spooky Armour and Ravens for the Pickaxe.
Not sure, I think the Enchanted Sword gets its own mini-biome in 1.3 though.
And for the Bone Pickaxes, simple. Skeleton Statue(s) + 5/3/1 second timer + lava = Profit.

Still no luck finding an Enchanted Sword though. Been creating new worlds and tearing through them to hope an Orange Bloodroot spawns and I haven't found anything.
TBH it's a better idea to let the "sword find you."
And Orange Bloodroot...I believe that it's probably bugged and much rarer then it should be.
I suggest that you go look around on the forums and see if anyone managed to scrounge up some, I've seen some people selling it.

Skeletons drop the Bone Sword, Undead Miners drop the Pickaxe. Worse still, on console, the Vampire Miner loves to spawn and he doesn't drop the Pickaxe either.

As for trading, I just don't trust people anymore. I don't want to trade with potential hackers, modders, glitchers and cheats, and on console, you'll always find "people" like this.

Each orange bloodroot I've found (4 of them) has been in the upper half of the cavern layer. 2 at the extreme edges of the world. The most recent one was in another person's world a few days ago, a little above the mid-point of the cavern layer, at the far left of the map.

Each orange bloodroot I've found (4 of them) has been in the upper half of the cavern layer. 2 at the extreme edges of the world. The most recent one was in another person's world a few days ago, a little above the mid-point of the cavern layer, at the far left of the map.

Really?!

The upper half of the Caverns? I mean, I kind of expected them to be barely above the Underworld due to their rarity, but then again, there's not a lot of Dirt down there, so I guess it makes sense.

In my home world, I have yet to uncover the whole of the map, especially the edges underneath the Oceans. I guess that'll be my next task after getting the Travelling Merchant to spawn with the goods I want and farming that Bone Pickaxe.

Good work with the update.
Don't see why you guys at 505 need to apologize.
Even if bug happen it happen, and as long as someone fix it, it all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom