Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to put new bosses in terraria console please 505 games i want moon lord and cultists
Hey at least we got beetle armor and traveling merchant I'm still sad about him not selling cloaks though but at least u can make a poison staff now and some boss wings just be happy!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438865601,1438865539][/DOUBLEPOST]Also they can't code/develop that fast it's not like red is a genie that can make ur every wish come true
[DOUBLEPOST=1438865776][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want fish rob and expert mode
Don't get ur hopes up expert mode is 1.3 which is a long way from now for console

Hey at least we got beetle armor and traveling merchant I'm still sad about him not selling cloaks though but at least u can make a poison staff now and some boss wings just be happy!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438865601,1438865539][/DOUBLEPOST]Also they can't code/develop that fast it's not like red is a genie that can make ur every wish come true
[DOUBLEPOST=1438865776][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't get ur hopes up expert mode is 1.3 which is a long way from now for console
Redigit doesn't actually develop the console versions :p Engine Software handles the console ports :) 505 Games publishes them ^_^

:indifferent::dryadindifferent::merchantindifferent::nurse::pirateindifferent:`:indifferent::redmunch::redspin::red::red2::joy::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:
[DOUBLEPOST=1439303387,1439303370][/DOUBLEPOST]Felt like it...
While appreciating our awesome emoji's is cool (love using them myself :) ) it's against our rules to spam them like you did so I removed some from your post. Also try to avoid making posts that don't actually contribute to the discussion at hand as they're considered Lack of Content. :)

Im fine with waiting for content this game is massive and loads of fun but for heavens sake please fix the Vita crashes its putting me on the brink of quitting! Btw anyone else here on vita having similar issues ie the game crashing while saving?

Is there any crash log or anything that you can provide on the vita crashes?

Any news about the progress of the 1.2.4 update for PS3 and PS4 yet?

I hope 1.2.4 will be on PS3. I don't want PS3 to become obsolete.

Any news about the progress of the 1.2.4 update for PS3 and PS4 yet?

I hope 1.2.4 will be on PS3. I don't want PS3 to become obsolete.
So, that – coupled with the recent mobile announcements – will mean that all of the existing Terraria console/mobile platforms will be up to the 1.2.4 level by the end of 2015! Nintendo being the exception, as it doesn’t launch until after the new year.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-year-ahead-the-community-takes-control.28918/
They said all existing terraria console/mobile consoles.

I am a little bit confused. I tried Terraria pirate version on PC, next tried Starbound and other clones. But Terraria only caught my attention, and now I want to buy its PS4 version, cause I don't like to play on PC. And there is half of game for bigger price. Hope so much for last PC versions for consoles, so I will buy this game.

Hurry up and fix the game already or give me my money back. Its been almost a year now since the update that broke stability and you guys still have not fixed it. I am thinking it is about time for a class action lawsuit.

Hurry up and fix the game already or give me my money back. Its been almost a year now since the update that broke stability and you guys still have not fixed it. I am thinking it is about time for a class action lawsuit.

Game works fine for me, what exactly is broken? I have never had it crash on me once, and i have a couple hundred hours in it, as does my wife.

You need to relax, and if it is not working, then just don't play it. Not everything can have a lawsuit attached to it, especially when there really is nothing wrong with the game.

Game works fine for me, what exactly is broken? I have never had it crash on me once, and i have a couple hundred hours in it, as does my wife.

You need to relax, and if it is not working, then just don't play it. Not everything can have a lawsuit attached to it, especially when there really is nothing wrong with the game.

I believe he is referring to the Vita version, which crashes on save about 33% of the time - seems to happen more frequently the longer you wait to save.

@Loki crash log? On the vita it automatically prompts to send the crash log to... somewhere - I'm assuming engine gets that?

Console hasn't crashed once for me although there have been more minor (livable) bugs. Vita save while crashing bug after the 1.2.3 update is totally wrecking the game and making my daughter spend more time with minecraft (which as an old man, is less fun to me).

Needs to be fixed, still hoping for a commitment, acknowledgement and a timeframe.

I believe he is referring to the Vita version, which crashes on save about 33% of the time - seems to happen more frequently the longer you wait to save.

@Loki crash log? On the vita it automatically prompts to send the crash log to... somewhere - I'm assuming engine gets that?

Console hasn't crashed once for me although there have been more minor (livable) bugs. Vita save while crashing bug after the 1.2.3 update is totally wrecking the game and making my daughter spend more time with minecraft (which as an old man, is less fun to me).

Needs to be fixed, still hoping for a commitment, acknowledgement and a timeframe.

Agree totally on the vita Phil, its one thing to have minor bugs and glitches but this crash makes the game unplayable, it amazes me that this kind of thing even got by quality/testing, and even more amazing its been this long for a fix. Goes to show how the almighty dollar takes precedence over anything else these days, ie the release of wii/ds versions over making a playable vita one.

Next time you get that message, let me know where it is supposedly sending these. I want to be certain they are being seen, and thus addressed.

Cannot do anything about the past issues - but can try to accelerate a better future. :)

Go read the reviews on google play. A large amount are complaints about the game constantly crashing and deleting worlds and characters.

As far as your comment of "just dont play it", i paid for a game, i certainly want to play it. If i got it for free then i would not complain.

Go read the reviews on google play. A large amount are complaints about the game constantly crashing and deleting worlds and characters.

As far as your comment of "just dont play it", i paid for a game, i certainly want to play it. If i got it for free then i would not complain.
This is a console thread so if you're talking about android version than you're barking up the wrong tree my friend :) They just released an update for android I believe today? http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ng-update-live-in-the-next-24-48-hours.31401/
You should download it and see if it fixed your issues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom