OOC The Corruption's Wrath

Can I use a Kirby OC? Last night I came up with one that I'd like to use somewhere and they might work better than totally not Esther Mystery. (And Elemental, I'd like for you to answer this question in your rp as well in case I want to add them there too)
yes, kirbies are legally ok (and so are any video game species) as long as they don't gain immunities to the wrath.

yes, kirbies are legally ok (and so are any video game species) as long as they don't gain immunities to the wrath.
I wasn't talking about a puffball OC, I was referring to the games in general (Aden (the OC I'm considering) is a Sir Kibble)

Alright, thanks. I'll get to work on a description after dinner.

Edit: @RazorBlade here's Aden's description
Name: Aden
Species: Sir Kibble
Era (City, Fantasy, Futuristic): I guess Fantasy would be the most logical choice here?
Personality: For the most part, he's completely silent, and prefers to just focus on his goal... Whatever that may be. It generally takes a while to earn his trust, too.
Appearance: I'll just list the colors (general design is the friendly version from Star Allies):
The cutter blade thing has the same color scheme as Hallowed Bars, the armor has the same color as Cobalt Bars, the gloves are a slightly darker blue, and that's about it. Boots have the same color as they do in the games.
Weapon: Cutter blade thingy
Other Equipment: Currently, none.
Text Color: #1a1835

Last edited:
Alright, thanks. I'll get to work on a description after dinner.

Edit: @RazorBlade here's Aden's description
Name: Aden
Species: Sir Kibble
Era (City, Fantasy, Futuristic): I guess Fantasy would be the most logical choice here?
Personality: For the most part, he's completely silent, and prefers to just focus on his goal... Whatever that may be. It generally takes a while to earn his trust, too.
Appearance: I'll just list the colors (general design is the friendly version from Star Allies):
The cutter blade thing has the same color scheme as Hallowed Bars, the armor has the same color as Cobalt Bars, the gloves are a slightly darker blue, and that's about it. Boots have the same color as they do in the games.
Weapon: Cutter blade thingy
Other Equipment: Currently, none.
Text Color: #1a1835
Accepted.

yep.

It’s not Doc Oc, it’s a character application!
Name: Myad
Species: Draconic Mousefolk (Though it’s hard to tell through their armor)
Era (City, Fantasy, Futuristic): Futuristic
Personality: Myad is selfless and courageous, which is odd considering they’re a humanoid mouse. They’re outgoing, which is also odd because they wear armor all of the time like they’re a Mandalorian or something.
Appearance:
(Normal)
View attachment 352621
(With shield)
View attachment 352622
(Back view)
index.php

Because they are part dragon, their tail is like that of a small dragon and they have spikes on their back. Despite being a mouse, they’re about 5’08” and would be intimidating to enemies because their only visible features are draconic rather than mouselike. Other characters might mistake them for a Half-Dragon.
Abilities: Their sword can create fire, and if a flammable object touches their shield it will burn. They’re weaker at night, and during those times the abilities don’t work. They can shoot lasers out of the yellow light on their head.
Weapon: The Solar Blade, a sword imbued with the power of the sun.
Other Equipment: A shield imbued with the power of the sun, a shurikin attached to his tail, and mechanical wings.
Text Color: #EFEFEF
Extra: Why does he wear a knight’s armor? He lives in the future.
accepted aswell

It’s not Doc Oc, it’s a character application!
Name: Myad
Species: Draconic Mousefolk (Though it’s hard to tell through their armor)
Era (City, Fantasy, Futuristic): Futuristic
Personality: Myad is selfless and courageous, which is odd considering they’re a humanoid mouse. They’re outgoing, which is also odd because they wear armor all of the time like they’re a Mandalorian or something.
Appearance:
(Normal)
View attachment 352621
(With shield)
View attachment 352622
(Back view)
index.php

Because they are part dragon, their tail is like that of a small dragon and they have spikes on their back. Despite being a mouse, they’re about 5’08” and would be intimidating to enemies because their only visible features are draconic rather than mouselike. Other characters might mistake them for a Half-Dragon.
Abilities: Their sword can create fire, and if a flammable object touches their shield it will burn. They’re weaker at night, and during those times the abilities don’t work. They can shoot lasers out of the yellow light on their head.
Weapon: The Solar Blade, a sword imbued with the power of the sun.
Other Equipment: A shield imbued with the power of the sun, a shurikin attached to his tail, and mechanical wings.
Text Color: #EFEFEF
Extra: Why does he wear a knight’s armor? He lives in the future.
where do you get your character's avatar things?

I'm gonna need you to spell out the sound for me to understand that, because the letters A and E do not sound the same.

So that one's pronounced how I'd expect it to be, but then that means those can't be pronounced the same, because E does not sound like A.

Back
Top Bottom