Single Thread RP The Fanortal: A Fandom based RP.

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
WELCOME TO A SINGLE THREAD RP...…..

THE FANORTAL.... HERE...... CHARACTERS FROM MEDIA LIKE GAMES, COMICS AND MORE COME AND WELL... ADVENTURE........ time to figure out...... WHO IS GOING HERE....... they have limits..... they are controlled by not themselves but you.... make sure to spare and follow the rules.......

No relationships with other characters (you can be best friends but not a couple)

No... and I mean NO OCS OR FCS (Original Characters and Fan Characters are forbidded!)

No AU characters (I AM WATCHING YOU UNDERSWAP, UNDERFELL, STORYSHIFT SANS)

No characters that are 18+ (There are young characters here!)

If you want to be a OP Character like Baldi or idk....Scott Cawthorn... make them a weaker version or something (Or do not be them)

No self-inserts of yourself (Applies to rule 2)

Don't godmod... (heres a example: Godzilla eats Mario in a bunch of bites, killing the poor plumber or.... Luigi does nothing at all and survives a nuclear bomb.)

Don't control other characters that people are without permission. (Example: Sans tosses Pikachu, the electric mouse fails to dodge oncoming bones, instead.... Sans attempts to toss Pikachu and then who controls Pikachu can decide what to do)

No characters that are customized by players (Like the terraria hero or a roblox character since its going to be a get around for OCs and fan characters)

No characters that were meant to be a joke

Now.... then... just take a example of what's a good, okay or bad example of characters... and when you tell me who you want to be... i tell what type of character they are..

fandom character example.png

Good Examples - Well known characters and original characters (Not a OC).

Okay Examples - Characters that might be hated by half of the peeps... and maybe bland ones

Bad Examples - Original Characters (As in OCs), Fan Characters and 18+ Characters

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE (make sure to prove you know the character you want to be on the same post, plus... once we get enough people... i pick my character)

(me: now that I think about it....... this rp will die like the others if you aren't allowed Pikachu standing like h0mans...… nvm.. just don't overdo it...…. its actually considered ok...… as long as it isn't overdone... and yes.... I announced this because everyone wants anthro PIKACHU.... or whatever else)

go ahead...…… (Good examples are free for the guts as long as they follow rules, okay examples are the same thing except they cannot be overdone... and bad examples are forbidded… now excuse me as I search up who Gaghiel is)

this proves it.... the only problem is that we need someone else to officially start because I said I choose my character after enough people have applied...

while two people rp might perk it up... It also has a chance of killing it further... so... for now...…. just mention/ping me when someone else considers joining.

basically that... but examples from you.... ya... that aint gijnka and okay example...

(I got push notifications so I know when I get pinged/quoted/a reply)

May have to make the angel a Gijinka because I don't want a Nimitz-class carrier sized character in a city or else people panic

If there is no OCs, would the Courier/Sole Survivor/The Vault Dweller/Chosen One/etc. count as not an OC? The Vault Dweller, for example, is canonically male, defeated the Master through combat, and had Ian dieded in ghoul city, but the main reason why I asked is because the Vault Dweller, and everyone that I mentioned in the first sentence, is a player character.

I guess i could call characters customized wiith canon/artwork designs like the avatar from sonic forces and the vault dweller good examples and expection... so feel free....to be a dweller... feel free and maybe example my character since we can start it... the only flaw is that I don't know who to become... you guys can start up... lemme just start a point....

YOU WAKE UP IN A MYSTERIOUS BLACK LOCATION.. AND SUCH YOU FIND ARE OTHER PEOPLE (THE OTHER CHARACTERS)……… WILL YOU GO UP TO THEM... OR SPEND SOME PEACE AND QUIET IN THE BLACK VOID....?

Back
Top Bottom