Single Thread RP The Fanortal: A Fandom based RP.

2 things... one... I decided to be...……...…. OMOCHAO... because i cannot decide a good major character so yah.... I am going to be a annoying chao robot...….

two.... I forgot to mention the character limit is 5 characters per person except for NPCs.... and a character getting killed off forever means you are wiping that slot

2 things... one... I decided to be...……...…. OMOCHAO... because i cannot decide a good major character so yah.... I am going to be a annoying chao robot...….

two.... I forgot to mention the character limit is 5 characters per person except for NPCs.... and a character getting killed off forever means you are wiping that slot
((Welp, prepare to get killed off by Sonic then.))

*Wakes up and looks around, confused*
"Strange... is this another one of Eggman's plans?"

(whatever you say pal)

``This better not be a prank to bully me for giving advice!!!!!!``

(note: APRIL FOOLS DAY IS TOMORROW FOR ME!)

``I don't feel like giving advice... for the BULLYING AND THE FACT I DONT KNOW A CLUE OF THIS VOID...``

(everyone will exit the void tomorrow.. just giving time for character development)

(Partly tempted just to bring a character who is known for being de facto hostile towards everyone.
Then again, many characters are de facto hostile towards everyone.)

*The Recruit simply looks at the people there and is immediately on alert, getting ready to toss a grenade in the worst situation and tries to use a drone to listen in on them*
*A small two wheeled drone bumps into Sonic's foot*

Back
Top Bottom