Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally i can put the awesome trap to work from demize
be sure to check his channel out on youtube 'meetyourdemize' he's awesome

Duh i know its frost moon for console, i never said it wasnt or that it was something else, i just asked when was 1.3 prolly coming or when we were going to get more spoilers, damn learn to read m8
You're barking up the wrong tree 'm8'. This is console announcements, 1.3 isn't even out yet for PC so please keep inquiries concerning that subject in the PC news and announcement sections. :)

a lot of people have ordered the pc version so their trying to make the people who payed for the pc pay for the mobile version because it has some mobs that we don't have in the pc version and their upgrading it to the 1.2.3 version thats how (and maybe they might add 1.2.4 to the mobile version)

a lot of people have ordered the pc version so their trying to make the people who payed for the pc pay for the mobile version because it has some mobs that we don't have in the pc version and their upgrading it to the 1.2.3 version thats how (and maybe they might add 1.2.4 to the mobile version)
There are other reasons to buy different versions. Mobile can be used anywhere your phone/tablet is charged, PC has the most content, and Console is probably the easiest to set up with friends. Plus, a bunch of people have discovered the game through these sources, like I did (I got it launch week on 360). It's not all about money.

...what...?
They're not "making" you pay for Console/Mobile, it's just there as an option...

if anyone needs any of this crap just fr me on psn
2015-02-20-183721.jpg

I would grab some stuff from ya but I'd like to get it legit first..not saying you didn't. It's just my preference..especially the trophies.

I did read.
I answered your question.
And your response is that.
You were like, Bruh dis is console you stupid, when i think it's pretty well known that asking for 1.3 is already a joke, they have told us so many times about 1.3 and how they will release it when it's ready, that people yet keep asking, and it has turned into a joke pretty much. You could just ahve said, 1.3 could be out for a while, and what if it's console? It's still Terraria, and like i said, it's a joke.

You're barking up the wrong tree 'm8'. This is console announcements, 1.3 isn't even out yet for PC so please keep inquiries concerning that subject in the PC news and announcement sections. :)
Pretty much what i said above.

Question:
Does it take days or weeks for it to arrive on different places in the world?
I haven't got it yet.

You were like, Bruh dis is console you stupid, when i think it's pretty well known that asking for 1.3 is already a joke, they have told us so many times about 1.3 and how they will release it when it's ready, that people yet keep asking, and it has turned into a joke pretty much. You could just ahve said, 1.3 could be out for a while, and what if it's console? It's still Terraria, and like i said, it's a joke.

Pretty much what i said above.
Your 'joke' is off topic and disruptive, in the future please refrain from repeating it.
Question:
Does it take days or weeks for it to arrive on different places in the world?
I haven't got it yet.
I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I do know it can take more than a day, so if it hasn't reached you within a week then try contacting 505 about it through the link in my signature :)

Good morning Terrarians!

A chill is certainly in the air, for today is the day that the Frost Moon rises for Console Terraria!

The update will be rolling out regionally today - so keep a careful watch for it's arrival on your system. We certainly hope that you have spent the past few weeks diligently preparing for this chilling test of your wits and skill...

As you enjoy the latest update, make sure you share your experiences with us - arenas, approaches, fun deaths, and more!

Stay tuned over the following weeks and months for details on our additional plans for Terraria in 2015!
Yay loving the update keep it coming guys nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom