Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys don't waste your coins on the razorpine it is bugged right now just letting you guys know if you buy it to mythical which is almost impossible it glitches out to where if you leave your game and log back in the razorpine will spawn in as a random prefix which is really annoying since getting mythical is already hard enough

Yeah, because the razorpine couldn't obtain the mythical prefix in PC 1.2.2 (the update we just finished getting.)
It wasn't until 1.2.3 that it could be reforged to mythical.

I posted this in the other frostmoon thread, but is the Snowman Cannon glitched?
Rocket IVs don't destroy tiles when fired with it. This makes me very sad since I have been waiting for my uber-mining cannon for awhile.
Guess I'll just start clearing space for my dwarven mines/forge/city build the old-fashioned way, with that old rocket launcher.

Guys don't waste your coins on the razorpine it is bugged right now just letting you guys know if you buy it to mythical which is almost impossible it glitches out to where if you leave your game and log back in the razorpine will spawn in as a random prefix which is really annoying since getting mythical is already hard enough
If the mana cost is only '3' than yes it shouldn't be getting Mythical in the first place. They changed it to '5' in the 1.2.3 update for PC.

Only a couple of bugs I've noticed (lel new member, old lurker), and minor ones at that:
- Christmas Hook disappeared when dropped
- Queen Bees start spawning in the later waves for some reason (though they get destroyed pretty easily)
- The obvious Razorpine modifier issue, though I read this was the same in the PC before 1.2.3

Other than that, the Ice Queens are pretty annoying on the 360 since you can't zoom out, but meh. It just makes it a bit harder.

Can't wait to hear about future updates :happy:

E: Forgot to mention, pet items are also failing to work. Tried using both my Bone Key and my Beeswax and neither seems to function properly. Again, minor bug in my eyes.

Last edited:
I will trade anyone for a razorpine or a blizard staff or north pole, just send a message to darkela5 on xbox and we will trade.

So many bugs! The items on the ground despawn when you go too far. At least I was able to get the Grinch's mischief whistle from my first ice queen! :p

So many bugs! The items on the ground despawn when you go too far. At least I was able to get the Grinch's mischief whistle from my first ice queen! :p
There's a cap to how many items can be on the ground at once, any off-screen when the cap is reached are deleted.
I doubt you're getting enough stuff for the cap to be reached, though.
So is fishron next?
Fishron is in 1.2.4, this the (finished) 1.2.2 update.
Up next is presumably the 1.2.3 update, and then presumably 1.2.4.1, unless they try to mash it together which may or may not be a bad idea, because that's a lot of content that'd have to be tested and insured to be in working order.

This update is cool and all, but...

Of all the thing that one could be using, why is a Grenade Launcher being used against the Frost Moon in the screenshots?
This bothers me so much I had to uninstall Terraria and then install it back just so I could uninstall it again.

Of all the thing that one could be using, why is a Grenade Launcher being used against the Frost Moon in the screenshots?
This bothers me so much I had to uninstall Terraria and then install it back just so I could uninstall it again.
Because that was the tester's preferred weapon of choice...?
No idea why that made you uninstall Terraria. -_-

well that's a shame, i've only played for like 30 minutes on console and there's the frost moon update.
(No idea what that is)
[DOUBLEPOST=1424457221][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, atleast i know now where to put all of my ectoplasm into.
Great update, and keep up the good work! ;-)
(on PC)

We fought it 4 times last night. What a fun event. We could only make it to wave 15 before time expired. Very excited to use the new weapons. I love the chain gun. Paired it up with chlorophyte bullets and it kicks some serious butt!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom